This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football Helmet

I need a blank football helmet done in Illustrator. I have one started and I can send you the .ai file which includes the raster image that I was trying to trace. It just needs to be black and white so that I can add team colors and logos later.

E-mail (Lauragorn at Gmail dot com) or PM me if you're interested, and we can discuss payment.

Im looking for a few small jobs. Are you still looking for someone to do this?

Comment

Thanks for the reply but a few others have emailed already. If those don't work out I will let you know. Thanks again!

Comment

Contact TopazLJF via PM regarding this project.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
          Reply to ​What is your favorite forum software?
          B
          I'd normally let these kinds of things go as a matter of opinion, but in this case, with people recommending vBulletin, I need to say something.

Quite likely the worst so-called upgrade in...
          Today, 07:39 PM
        • B
          Reply to Heatmap help
          B
          If by combine, you mean overlay them on top of each other while preserving and combining the red areas of both, yes, Photoshop can easily do it -- at least in this particular instance with these two images....
          Today, 07:11 PM
        • B
          Comment on Design Help
          B
          You know, back when I was in college, I remember taking stock of all the bad design around me -- from supermarket aisles to magazine layouts, it was everywhere. I mistakenly thought this whole design...
          Today, 06:59 PM
        • Risen28
          Reply to Design Help
          Risen28
          Oh man , its like biggs said this happens with every graphic designer and web designer. I Find it quite ironic when some clients pay you for your service ,"which is to provide a effective design...
          Today, 04:41 PM
        • h!ghC
          Heatmap help
          h!ghC
          Hello everyone,

I have a few heatmaps generated from a running app, which look like this:

Now, I would like to combine all of these heatmaps into one single heatmap....
          Today, 03:06 PM
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X