This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football Helmet

I need a blank football helmet done in Illustrator. I have one started and I can send you the .ai file which includes the raster image that I was trying to trace. It just needs to be black and white so that I can add team colors and logos later.

E-mail (Lauragorn at Gmail dot com) or PM me if you're interested, and we can discuss payment.

Im looking for a few small jobs. Are you still looking for someone to do this?

Comment

Thanks for the reply but a few others have emailed already. If those don't work out I will let you know. Thanks again!

Comment

Contact TopazLJF via PM regarding this project.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ChrisJW
          Time for a UX overhaul...opinions welcome
          ChrisJW
          Hi everyone,

So I work for a web design agency in Sydney and we're overhauling the website. Our 3 focus pages are our home, portfolio and services (where 80% of our users go).
          Today, 09:32 AM
        • btwenty1
          Hello
          btwenty1
          Hi everyone,

Just joined because this looks like a great forum for graphic design.
          I currently work as a graphic designer for a gaming company but I am looking for any tips, info and...
          Today, 09:25 AM
        • max86
          Design Layout
          max86
          I do a lot of power sports wraps such as snowmobiles, dirt bikes, waverunners, and ATVs. I usually just show proofs laid out on the template, but have recently started laying them out on the actual...
          Today, 09:10 AM
        • vdeshof
          Reply to Chinese Food, guess what are they
          vdeshof
          Well, I'm sure it's not the famous Peking Duck ^^
          Today, 08:53 AM
        • StudioMonkey
          Reply to identify font from logo.
          StudioMonkey
          Point well taken about Range Rover / Garamond and England / France. However this particular British national pride of an automaker is now owned by Indian conglomerate Tata Group (India once of the British...
          Today, 07:58 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X