This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football Helmet

I need a blank football helmet done in Illustrator. I have one started and I can send you the .ai file which includes the raster image that I was trying to trace. It just needs to be black and white so that I can add team colors and logos later.

E-mail (Lauragorn at Gmail dot com) or PM me if you're interested, and we can discuss payment.

Im looking for a few small jobs. Are you still looking for someone to do this?

Comment

Thanks for the reply but a few others have emailed already. If those don't work out I will let you know. Thanks again!

Comment

Contact TopazLJF via PM regarding this project.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• nagygg
          Reply to Print screen desaturates image
          nagygg
          No, I don't want to work with the pasted image further, I just used it to compare if the image shown in the Windows Photo Viewer, and the image shown on the canvas have the same pixel colors. Then I noticed,...
          Today, 12:33 AM
        • CobraStrike
          Reply to Tell me what you think!
          CobraStrike
          Dear ShantiBliss,

1 Positive - It is a great start, you are thinking about the subject matter in an interesting and unique way. 2 Positive - You are thinking about a focal point which is...
          Yesterday, 11:52 PM
        • CobraStrike
          Which Font do you Think Works Best?
          CobraStrike
          Hello World,

My Boss signed off and is asking the customer on the first design. But I am wondering which font looks better. 1, 2, or neither in your opinion and why?

Thank you,...
          Yesterday, 11:24 PM
        • CobraStrike
          Reply to Help with a color palette
          CobraStrike
          Hello alber2410,

So, you are probably going to get a million responses. Yellow or orange will go with both your purples and blues I am sure you know this. I would suggest an in-between...
          Yesterday, 11:10 PM
        • CobraStrike
          Reply to Playing Cards
          CobraStrike
          Dear JofDiamonds,

I like the work that you have produced. 1. Negative - While I notice the varying line width of the image it might not be enough to really make the work stand out. With that...
          Yesterday, 10:50 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X