This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football Helmet

I need a blank football helmet done in Illustrator. I have one started and I can send you the .ai file which includes the raster image that I was trying to trace. It just needs to be black and white so that I can add team colors and logos later.

E-mail (Lauragorn at Gmail dot com) or PM me if you're interested, and we can discuss payment.

Im looking for a few small jobs. Are you still looking for someone to do this?

Comment

Thanks for the reply but a few others have emailed already. If those don't work out I will let you know. Thanks again!

Comment

Contact TopazLJF via PM regarding this project.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Protagonist
          Reply to Dealing with a Difficult Client
          Protagonist
          I think you hit the nail on the head with this statement. I feel like someone should write a book titled "Dealing with Nit Picky Clients." I once freelanced for a company for over 8 months....
          Today, 11:00 PM
        • kruze
          Transform Palette in Illustrator CS
          kruze
          hi. yes I know it's old so pls don't critique. my issue... draw a circle for example... want size 30mm x 30mm... when I type this into the transform palett it automatically changes the sizes to something...
          Today, 09:16 PM
        • kruze
          Reply to hello
          kruze
          Read it. thanks
          Today, 09:04 PM
        • kruze
          Reply to realistic fairy floss/cotton candy
          kruze
          hmmm... well I'm just try to help a charity. they don't know all the sizes it will be used at, hence why I wanted to use illustrator. I don't have in design. trying to do what I can with what I have.
          Today, 09:03 PM
        • tyhoppy
          Print Coverage Average for Printing Jobs
          tyhoppy
          We're using a digital printer for short-run jobs and I have created a job calculator, but not sure what coverage % for C,M,Y,K to use as an average for jobs to quote customers when I don't see the artwork...
          Today, 08:42 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X