Announcement Announcement Module
No announcement yet.
Football Helmet Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module

Advertisement Advertisement Module

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module

• PrintDriver
    Reply to How to achieve Pantone color accuracy in house?
    Desktop inkjet printers have internal ICC profiles. That particular Epson will come fairly close to in-gamut Pantone colors IF (< big IF) you use Epson papers and the correct output profile for that...
    Today, 11:36 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Customer Liability
    < not a lawyer.

Show me the contract.
    The designer should have provided a contract stating an estimate of the work before even beginning the work, especially 12 hours of it.
    Today, 11:26 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Reducing ink of a PDF by 50% or more
    Does your digital press have an ink limit panel, either in the rip or as an on-board item?
    Depending on the press, it may have a draft mode as well.
    Today, 11:18 AM
  • gregbern
    Reducing ink of a PDF by 50% or more
    Hi there, I am being given ridiculous expectations for preflighting a job before plating with minimal troubleshooting time. The only way I could manage this in the past was by using a reduced ink profile...
    Today, 04:43 AM
  • uine
    Education Forum Flyer
    Hi everyone,

I am recently making a flyer for an education forum. It took me a long while to find a way to organize this information, and I just finished my draft (colors are not final, some...
    Today, 04:35 AM

This topic is closed.
Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football Helmet

I need a blank football helmet done in Illustrator. I have one started and I can send you the .ai file which includes the raster image that I was trying to trace. It just needs to be black and white so that I can add team colors and logos later.

E-mail (Lauragorn at Gmail dot com) or PM me if you're interested, and we can discuss payment.

Im looking for a few small jobs. Are you still looking for someone to do this?

Thanks for the reply but a few others have emailed already. If those don't work out I will let you know. Thanks again!

Contact TopazLJF via PM regarding this project.

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.