Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• jandu
    Comment on Flat logo - feedback appreciatedd
    jandu
    Grey background, no peticuliar shape of background, (it's background) , like the color of the wall in front of the office, the fleet color of the vehicles, or simply any business card will be either...
    Today, 07:13 PM
  • jandu
    Reply to Flat logo - feedback appreciatedd
    jandu
    okay, thanks for now, to answer shorthand:

Yes, I create things like this one in vectors, just used png for export. I like png somehow that it keeps the transparency if the purpose needed....
    Today, 07:08 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to What's The Best Way I Can Make Money From What I'm Doing?
    PrintDriver
    Sounds like you want to sell stock art.
    Have you scoped out any of the Royalty Free or Rights Managed stock sites to see what sells? Or if art like yours is even represented?
    With stock sites,...
    Today, 06:50 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to What's The Best Way I Can Make Money From What I'm Doing?
    KitchWitch
    Hi Nathan and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 06:26 PM
  • Designia
    Reply to Good Lord I need help.
    Designia
    Thanks so much B & Kerning. I think I'm going to try Joomla. I finally signed up for Lynda.com and all of this stuff is covered there, and bonus, work will reimburse me for my subscription!
    Today, 06:00 PM

This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football Helmet

I need a blank football helmet done in Illustrator. I have one started and I can send you the .ai file which includes the raster image that I was trying to trace. It just needs to be black and white so that I can add team colors and logos later.

E-mail (Lauragorn at Gmail dot com) or PM me if you're interested, and we can discuss payment.

Im looking for a few small jobs. Are you still looking for someone to do this?

Comment

Thanks for the reply but a few others have emailed already. If those don't work out I will let you know. Thanks again!

Comment

Contact TopazLJF via PM regarding this project.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
        Working...
        X