Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• seamas
    Reply to Resume
    seamas
    I would remove that bit where you "rank" you abilities with software.
    I've seen it done a bunch of times and am only left to wonder what it is really supposed to mean.
    What are they...
    Today, 03:30 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Comment on Printing stickers/skins for phone and laptops and ipad etc
    kemingMatters
    I mean you admittedly know nothing of the field or what's involved to producing stickers/skins but you appear to think that it's as easy as buying some software and a machine to print some easy money....
    Today, 03:13 PM
  • HotButton
    Reply to Printing stickers/skins for phone and laptops and ipad etc
    HotButton
    My advice would be to let go of the idea that you can produce "skins" as a home-based business. It's hard to imagine how you came to think it might be possible, when you admittedly know nothing...
    Today, 02:48 PM
  • Kool
    Reply to Need help please!
    Kool
    Hello. If you would like you can post an ad in our classified section. This is for paid jobs only though.
    Today, 02:30 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Comment on Critique for my business card
    kemingMatters
    There's a company in Ontario with the same acronym that bears a similar blue mark, except with a lowercase e; the result looks like a blue pill. Every time I see one of their signs, I wonder if anyone...
    Today, 02:24 PM