Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Designer, Paid Work ASAP

Hi there,

I am an internet marketer, and I am looking to speed up my various projects.

I am looking for a talented designer to do various bits and pieces... logos or sample layouts. I like a web2.0 style... understated but very polished.

If you're good (genuinely good) and your rates are reasonable, please send a link to a portfolio or a couple of samples (logos or layouts) and some sample rates to the following specially created email address:

graphicdesignforum [ @ ] samsmith [ dot ] co . uk

(Make the obvious changes to that address!)

I'm looking for someone reliable to hopefully outsource bits and pieces to on a semi-regular basis. Please, if you're talented, let's get something going!

What I initially need is basically a site layout in the web2.0 style of BlogRush.com, and a blog layout AND A LOGO in the style of income.com as well.

Not necessarily like those SPECIFIC sites, but that kind of minimalist-web2.0-quality. Hopefully you all get what I mean here.

Hopefully you don't charge an absolute fortune, and you can do that kind of thing.

Honestly, get in touch.

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
    Comment on Book cover design - best practice?
    PrintDriver
    Not to mention the four-color dot registration in smaller lettering will make your pressman swear at you...

Now if these are book covers for digital-only books, we are probably talking about...
    Today, 10:36 AM
  • B
    Reply to Book cover design - best practice?
    B
    Yes and no. It goes against common wisdom, but when the text, graphics, symbols, whatever will be composed of halftone/screentint dots as opposed to a solid ink color, like black, there's no reason that...
    Today, 10:27 AM
  • HotButton
    HotButton
    Well of course you have to do it all correctly. That goes for everything.
    Today, 09:13 AM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Book cover design - best practice?
    KitchWitch
    We approve pending posts as quickly as we can. Please don't post multiples. Thanks!...
    Today, 08:58 AM
  • PrintDriver
    PrintDriver
    Assuming you have chosen the correct output settings when creating the nested PDF...

If you want to view your placed image more correctly in InDesign, go to View > Display Performance...
    Today, 08:51 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X