No announcement yet.

Need Designer, Paid Work ASAP

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Designer, Paid Work ASAP

Hi there,

I am an internet marketer, and I am looking to speed up my various projects.

I am looking for a talented designer to do various bits and pieces... logos or sample layouts. I like a web2.0 style... understated but very polished.

If you're good (genuinely good) and your rates are reasonable, please send a link to a portfolio or a couple of samples (logos or layouts) and some sample rates to the following specially created email address:

graphicdesignforum [ @ ] samsmith [ dot ] co . uk

(Make the obvious changes to that address!)

I'm looking for someone reliable to hopefully outsource bits and pieces to on a semi-regular basis. Please, if you're talented, let's get something going!

What I initially need is basically a site layout in the web2.0 style of, and a blog layout AND A LOGO in the style of as well.

Not necessarily like those SPECIFIC sites, but that kind of minimalist-web2.0-quality. Hopefully you all get what I mean here.

Hopefully you don't charge an absolute fortune, and you can do that kind of thing.

Honestly, get in touch.

Latest Topics

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright 2013 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us