Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• tonyyyd
    Comment on New graphic designer tips
    tonyyyd
    Who's gonna hire someone in today's economy with no experience or qualifications? lol
    Today, 09:00 PM
  • NostalgiaSeeker
    Reply to Critique for my business card
    NostalgiaSeeker
    Not to get off topic but, Print driver why is your post green? And I understand, but what happens if your laptop and thumb drive both die? While its miles away from happening and the odds are slim, it...
    Today, 07:16 PM
  • tradebishop
    tradebishop
    To be fair, my card is two sided, but the only thing on the back side is my employers logo. The only thing on the front side is my name, title, email, and phone number. Just keep the design simple. There's...
    Today, 07:13 PM
  • NostalgiaSeeker
    Comment on Critique for my business card
    NostalgiaSeeker
    Yeah, a business card is more a way of communicating and shows the kind of designer you are from the look of it. Is it simple. Is nothing in the way of the contact info? Is the typography on point, how's...
    Today, 07:10 PM
  • PrintDriver
    PrintDriver
    A blank business card back doesn't have anything to do with "professionalism."
    With the explosion of people carrying an iDevice, I'm not sure any more of the relevance of a business card...
    Today, 07:09 PM