Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• John G
    Reply to Things that jerk my chain...
    John G
    "We aren't going to promote you just yet [maybe next year], because we have too many senior developers"... a few weeks later 2 people leave (non-senior title) and we aren't going to fill them...
    Today, 02:09 AM
  • Kayekaye
    Reply to non native art cs3 ai
    Kayekaye
    Yeah, placed a photo outlined from photoshop into ai file. The ps pdf has the clipping path in it. So far it is proofing ok. Will see what happens. Would just a ps file that has been outlined with clipping...
    Today, 12:44 AM
  • tanjamamas
    Reply to Feedback?
    tanjamamas
    Okay. New direction. I love the "Design is not decoration" sentence.

Yesterday, 11:34 PM
  • UIDer
    Map Icons for mobile
    UIDer
    I'm creating "pin" icons for use on a mobile map. They are to depict a camera, video, text and audio in a simplistic manner as a family.

Two quick questions:

1) Do...
    Yesterday, 08:03 PM
  • TomMonTom
    Reply to Which font is this
    TomMonTom
    Nevermind, figured it out.
    Yesterday, 07:43 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website Header Needed

I am looking for a designer to put together a website header for my website. I already have the colors and setup I want for this header.

The colors are the same Blue, Green, & White colors on my website. My website link: http://www.shareonlinedeals.com . There is a blank header already on top. I like that blue background look with the green stripe at the bottom of it.

We would just need to add the white text I want below and green images I am asking below over a blue background like the blank blue header background already on my website. The header can be taller than what it is now to make this work.

Header Images Examples: Here is a link to some examples of the images I want on this header to bring out online (Computer Mouse Image) & save money (Piggy Bank Image).

http://www.fotolia.com/search?serie=21597597&offset=0

Piggy Bank Image Link Idea: http://www.123rf.com/photo_9462609_a...ing-money.html I like the dollar sign on the piggy bank.

Header Setup: In the middle of the header will be the title of "Share Online Deals" in kind of the same 3D graphic look as those example images in the link above. Green lettering.

I would like the computer mouse image on the left side of the title wording having it's mouse cord connect into the letter "S" in the title word "Share". Example in that link.

Then have the mouse cord come out of the letter "S" in the title word "Deals" that will connect to the piggy bank image on the right side of the title.

I do not know if this is asking to much already, but if not. I would like a globe image behind the title word "Online" to bring out online a little more. Again there is a great example of this look in that link above.

ALL IMAGES WILL BE THE SAME GREEN COLOR ON MY WEBSITE WITH A BLUE BACKGROUND

Website Header Slogan: "People Helping One Another Save Money On Things We Buy". This slogan will be in white text located at the bottom of the header just below the title/images.

Website Header Size: 944 px long X what ever height works with this length and setup.

Here is a link to contact me to let me know that you have the software to put this together along with willing to do this for me at an affordable price.

http://www.shareonlinedeals.com/sendmessage.php

Send me a price idea to have this done and a link to some of your work you done for people.

Thank you,
    Tony

First Designer

One designer got a hold of me about my Share Online deals website header so far. I like this designers work.

I just sent an email asking this designer the price to get this done. If I can afford this designer, then I will be all set for a website header.

If I can not afford this designer, then I will come back on here to let you all know that I still need a designer that I can afford.

I will keep you all posted.

Thank you,
    Tony

Comment

I could not afford that designers great work. Darn it!

I am still looking for a designer that can do this for me at an affordable price. Just click that contact link I have in my first post to get a hold of me.

Thank you,
      Tony

Comment

A designer is willing to do my website header for the price I can afford. We are working together on this now.

I will keep you all posted if this job gets done.

Thank you,
        Tony

Comment

My website header job is complete by a designer named "Manmohan". I am very happy with his work and doing it for me at a price I could afford. Thank You Manmohan!

Tony

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
          Working...
          X