Graphic Designer Needed - Web Experience Required

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphic Designer Needed - Web Experience Required

Network Coverage, Inc is looking for a talented graphic designer with experience designing graphics for web use, including full website layouts, logos and other web published materials.

The candidate should have extensive Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator experience with a portfolio that shows their work. HTML and CSS knowledge is a plus, but not necessary.

This would be a freelance position to start, with a potential for full-time work going forward depending on the results of the initial collaboration.

Location is irrelevant, we're happy to work with you remotely. We are a young, energetic and fun team with lot's of growth potential!

Please contact me with your interest: ajoy (at) networkcoverage (dot) com

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Buda
    Reply to Need critique for logo
    Buda
    This logo is way too complicated for use across different mediums. The drawing is too big, the text too small.

It seems very strange to name a creative business "no thoughts".
    Today, 07:33 PM
  • Buda
    Reply to Bi-Fold Brochure & InDesign
    Buda
    ^^As PD said above.

Just think of it as a 4 page document. Most printers will want you to supply the artwork 1up with trim marks and bleed.
    Today, 07:31 PM
  • Buda
    Reply to Logo and Business Card feedback
    Buda
    I'm confused, is one of these a logo and the other a business card? Because they look almost the same. They shouldn't look almost the same. A business card has a lot more information on it than a logo....
    Today, 07:28 PM
  • designzombie
    Reply to Presentations make me nervous!
    designzombie
    You are among like-minded people. It's no coincidence. I think introverts gravitate towards visual art and writing art (presenting through recording media) whilst extroverts gravitate towards performing...
    Today, 07:25 PM
  • Buda
    Reply to Design from Illustrator/Feedback
    Buda
    Itís fine to use Illustrator for packaging but as the others have said, you need to be working with a dieline.

The design kinda bugs me because it looks like youíve just spread everthing...
    Today, 07:19 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X