No announcement yet.
Graphic Designer Needed - Web Experience Required Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module

Advertisement Advertisement Module

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module

• PrintDriver
    Comment on Hello
    I'll echo what Cosmo said. There are a lot of good designers out there but their production skills are atrocious. No bleeds being the biggest right next to really uh...novel... use of color palettes....
    Today, 03:22 PM
  • bahmaine
    Reply to Art Storage Unit
    How frustrating! I know of a cabinetmaker/wood-worker not too far from me. I think I might just have him make me something. I am just sick of seeing my art supplies all over the place.
    Today, 03:02 PM
  • Cosmo
    Reply to Student forum?
    Of course now I've made more work for you since they still will probably post stuff wherever and make you guys move their posts....
    Today, 02:53 PM
  • Kool
    Welcome Graphic Design Students
    This is the forum for students to ask questions, if you are posting in here we will assume you have no real world experience and will treat our answers accordingly.

Please Note: We will not...
    Today, 02:24 PM
  • Kool
    Reply to Student forum?
    Sure, why not...

Today, 02:17 PM

Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphic Designer Needed - Web Experience Required

Network Coverage, Inc is looking for a talented graphic designer with experience designing graphics for web use, including full website layouts, logos and other web published materials.

The candidate should have extensive Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator experience with a portfolio that shows their work. HTML and CSS knowledge is a plus, but not necessary.

This would be a freelance position to start, with a potential for full-time work going forward depending on the results of the initial collaboration.

Location is irrelevant, we're happy to work with you remotely. We are a young, energetic and fun team with lot's of growth potential!

Please contact me with your interest: ajoy (at) networkcoverage (dot) com
Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.