Graphic Designer Needed - Web Experience Required

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphic Designer Needed - Web Experience Required

Network Coverage, Inc is looking for a talented graphic designer with experience designing graphics for web use, including full website layouts, logos and other web published materials.

The candidate should have extensive Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator experience with a portfolio that shows their work. HTML and CSS knowledge is a plus, but not necessary.

This would be a freelance position to start, with a potential for full-time work going forward depending on the results of the initial collaboration.

Location is irrelevant, we're happy to work with you remotely. We are a young, energetic and fun team with lot's of growth potential!

Please contact me with your interest: ajoy (at) networkcoverage (dot) com

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• someguy
    Business card logo feedback
    someguy
    Hi all,

Got some really smart and creative advice on some early business card designs from this forum, went away and worked on one of the designs and two new ones.

Could I ask...
    Today, 11:56 AM
  • nes_bambi
    Feedback for a poster design
    nes_bambi
    Hi all, I am very new to graphics design and I am currently taking my first ever elective in design.

Here is the brief for my assignment:

This studio project explores typography...
    Today, 09:38 AM
  • Glitchin
    Using your own name as a freelance designer vs using a studio name
    Glitchin
    Hello to the good burrito loving people of GDF!

I've recently been freelancing and have 1 good client who keeps me quite busy. However, I'm not really comfortable having all my eggs in one...
    Today, 09:03 AM
  • JimXDS
    IT book cover redesign. Giving it a try
    JimXDS
    This is a long-term project where i redesign my favourite book covers. First is IT by Steven King. Feedback welcomed and thanks in advanced!...
    Today, 07:39 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Get Your Graphic Design License Here
    PrintDriver
    That SEGD website I linked to is trying really hard to change the way their niche is being taught in colleges and they have ongoing education seminars on all aspects of their profession. It would only...
    Today, 06:28 AM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X