Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• <b>
    Reply to My Life in Typefaces - Matthew Carter
    <b>
    I really didn't define what I meant by important. For that matter, I'll still leave it fuzzy since there's really no way to objectively measure such a thing.

As for Comic Sans, I'd say it's...
    Today, 06:01 AM
  • guiri
    Reply to Where can I find help with vehicle graphic design?
    guiri
    ISitude, thanks. You know, things would be soo much simpler if people just did what they're supposed to. ESPECIALLY if they have gotten paid. Oh well. Anyway, wraps are cool as hell and although I really...
    Today, 05:30 AM
  • ISitude
    Reply to My Life in Typefaces - Matthew Carter
    ISitude
    True that <b>. .. and Comic Sans is on most computers too ...sigh.

To me Zuzana's work is most notable because of the contribution to creating bitmap fonts from the most early days......
    Today, 03:46 AM
  • ISitude
    Reply to Where can I find help with vehicle graphic design?
    ISitude
    Sorry to read of your woes guiri, I agree with the comments above.

I'm currently doing a wrap design (my first one ever ) for tricked out minibus. Awesome canvas for me to be working with....
    Today, 03:24 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to EFI printers? Anyone have any experience?
    PrintDriver
    I've been using VUTEk printers since before they became part of EFI. They've always been top tier machines, though not necessarily the top of the top. I don't know this one personally and have never seen...
    Today, 02:02 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphic Designer Needed - Web Experience Required

Network Coverage, Inc is looking for a talented graphic designer with experience designing graphics for web use, including full website layouts, logos and other web published materials.

The candidate should have extensive Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator experience with a portfolio that shows their work. HTML and CSS knowledge is a plus, but not necessary.

This would be a freelance position to start, with a potential for full-time work going forward depending on the results of the initial collaboration.

Location is irrelevant, we're happy to work with you remotely. We are a young, energetic and fun team with lot's of growth potential!

Please contact me with your interest: ajoy (at) networkcoverage (dot) com

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
Working...
X