No announcement yet.

Need website header created

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need website header created

Howdy everyone! I'm starting a new sports forum and need to have a bold and dynamic header created to compliment the design. The size of the piece will be 1130x158. If you're interested in the project, please shoot me a note at and let me know how much and a link to your portfolio as well.

Latest Topics

• KitchWitch
    Reply to Learning Languages Online Service
    Hi JDS404 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 04:24 PM
  • JDS404
    Learning Languages Online Service
    I am starting up a new learning languages online service called 'Ablas' (from the Spanish 'hablas' - to talk) and have created this logo...

​What do you think about this...
    Today, 03:45 PM
  • Craig B
    Reply to 17 tri fold template with lip
    Craig B
    What B said ...
    Today, 03:41 PM
  • B
    Reply to 17 tri fold template with lip
    I'm not sure why you need a template. Just get a sheet of paper, cut it to the size you want, fold it up the way you want it, measure where the folds are, then reproduce those measurements in InDesig...
    Today, 03:35 PM
  • Ray12
    Comment on How to land your first internship?
    What did you write in the cover letter if you weren't asking for an internship until the end? Just about learning from the company?

Did you mention what time you'd be calling to follow up?...
    Today, 03:11 PM

Incredible Stock
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings