Need Artwork recreated as vector!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Artwork recreated as vector!

I am looking for someone to re create the artwork attached as a vector file.

Design was done in photoshop which i am now aware is useless to my signwriter who is waiting to signwrite my van (Doh!)

Anyone interested can contact me via: Elliott@acutabovegardenservices.com
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ejw; 04-26-2012, 02:55 PM. Reason: forgot attachment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
    Reply to Overseas Printer asking for Native Files
    B
    Why do you say "of course" she doesn't want to supply them? Depending on the complexity of the job, it's sometimes important for a printer to have the native files in order to make prepress...
    Today, 08:29 AM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Overseas Printer asking for Native Files
    KitchWitch
    Hi Adrimn123 and welcome to GDF.

We cannot discuss pricing here, but you can get feedback/advice on your other questions.

We ask all new members to read very important links...
    Today, 07:56 AM
  • adrimn123
    Overseas Printer asking for Native Files
    adrimn123
    I own a small marketing agency. We have recently begun working with graphic designers to make sure our clients needs are better met in this area. We have a client that is going through a company she found...
    Today, 07:45 AM
  • calebninja
    Reply to Adding a wordpress blog on a subdomain of a handcoded HTML5 built site and SEO.
    calebninja
    I don't think you can have the sub domain be a Wordpress if the domain it is related to is not, although I could be wrong. Have you asked your host?

What you can do is make a wordpress site...
    Today, 07:42 AM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to OSX Sierra
    KitchWitch
    Hi Ocean and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Today, 07:35 AM

20% Off Sale at iStock until Sept 30, 2016
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X