Seeking graphic designers with writing expereince

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking graphic designers with writing expereince

I am looking for some graphic designers with a bit of writing experience to commission some paid freelance article writing work on the topic of... you guessed it! Graphic design

Shout me an email with an example of your writing skills! daverossis@gmail.com

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PanToshi
    Reply to Tips on a redesign of my logo/watermark?
    PanToshi
    Hi Pilotguy and welcome to GDF.

I can't see the mark too well with the added watermark over it. You say it contains a plane and a train (which I can't see). Where did you get those elements?...
    Today, 08:26 PM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to Does anyone design T-Shirts and have their E-Store?
    PanToshi
    To add to what B has said, although you are approaching the endeavor as a ''free time'' hobby-like weekend project, it is indeed a business and will need to be treated as such. Without a business plan,...
    Today, 08:16 PM
  • B
    Reply to Does anyone design T-Shirts and have their E-Store?
    B
    The fact that it is so easy to jump into this market is the very thing that makes it so hard to succeed at it. In other words, the market is utterly, totally, completely saturated with people, like yourself,...
    Today, 07:59 PM
  • B
    Reply to Outdoor apparel logo....critique away!
    B
    I agree with Navian's comments, so I won't repeat them. What I will say, however, is that I like it. It's simple, to the point, distinctive, easily read and instantly conveys an outdoorsy, slightly nostalgic,...
    Today, 07:50 PM
  • B
    Reply to Looking for some feedback
    B
    MaxF orce -- the kerning's not good.

You've stretched out the typography on trailers. Again, not good.

The M morphing into a ball hitch is just a little weird. It also creates...
    Today, 07:39 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X