No announcement yet.

Seeking graphic designers with writing expereince

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking graphic designers with writing expereince

I am looking for some graphic designers with a bit of writing experience to commission some paid freelance article writing work on the topic of... you guessed it! Graphic design

Shout me an email with an example of your writing skills!

Latest Topics

• Pavlo
    Reply to How to land your first internship?
    Hi ray12,
    What did you write in the cover letter if you weren't asking for an internship until the end? Just about learning from the company?

I would keep it short. I would remind myself...
    Yesterday, 09:36 PM
  • Buda
    Reply to What is everyone's work space like?
    I've been freelancing full time for 6 months so I'm still working out more efficient ways of doing things, though I feel like I've got my office set up pretty well now.

I work from home...
    Yesterday, 05:37 PM
  • Buda
    Reply to Am I cut out for this??
    I always expect some form of crit after sending a proof to a client. When there is no critique, I am concerned because I fear the client hasn't looked at the proof properly.

From a learning...
    Yesterday, 05:17 PM
  • Buda
    Reply to Looking for mentor
    Studies are a big investment in time and money. I wouldn't hire a designer that refused to invest in themselves to learn the basics.

A mentor is someone to guide you when you get stuck professionally....
    Yesterday, 05:15 PM
  • Buda
    Reply to Looking for an Online Graphic Design Tool with Specific Features
    Hi Tommy_New and welcome to GDF.

We ask every new member to read the threads posted HERE, particularly this thread to get acquainted with how things work on GDF. They will explain how...
    Yesterday, 05:08 PM

Incredible Stock
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings