Seeking graphic designers with writing expereince

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking graphic designers with writing expereince

I am looking for some graphic designers with a bit of writing experience to commission some paid freelance article writing work on the topic of... you guessed it! Graphic design

Shout me an email with an example of your writing skills! daverossis@gmail.com

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• salsa
    Reply to Graphic Designer's In Math
    salsa
    What kind of simple math do you use on a regular basis whilst doing your job?
    addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions & percentages, ratios, geometry, basic algebra, patterns/sequences...
    Today, 05:31 PM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to Anyone w/Experience Working at a Design Agency?
    PanToshi
    In my area of the country, there are an abundance of this.

Believe me, despite over 12 years of agency experience and 15 years being a ''freelancer'', even I have encountered this bias. Especially...
    Today, 03:10 PM
  • B
    Reply to Anyone w/Experience Working at a Design Agency?
    B
    I wouldn't say it means nothing. If it's coupled with all the other things, like internships, actual employment and education, it definitely counts for something.

When I interview people...
    Today, 02:33 PM
  • B
    Reply to Graphic Designer's In Math
    B
    Looks like I'm going to be the oddball here and say that I rarely need any math beyond basic arithmetic to do my job. The most math-intensive, graphic design thing I run into is figuring percentages,...
    Today, 02:24 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Email setup for multiple addresses - best practices
    PrintDriver
    Don't assume they are downloading. Depending on how your mail is set up, it may only be accessing and cataloging from your email server.
    Where I work, on the mac with an IMAP account, you have to...
    Today, 01:53 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X