Seeking graphic designers with writing expereince

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking graphic designers with writing expereince

I am looking for some graphic designers with a bit of writing experience to commission some paid freelance article writing work on the topic of... you guessed it! Graphic design

Shout me an email with an example of your writing skills! daverossis@gmail.com

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Cosmo
    Reply to Why do people devalue graphic designers?
    Cosmo
    The design field not regulating itself is a big problem. I've quit freelancing because there is so much competition from high school kids sitting in their parents basement using pirated copies of Photoshop...
    Today, 08:33 AM
  • Wazid Ali
    Reply to color problem
    Wazid Ali
    I created a visiting card in illustrator with cmyk color mode. then publish it to pdf but when i got my printout got color shift problem, the color i chose in illustrator for visiting card has changed....
    Today, 08:15 AM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to color problem
    PanToshi
    Hi Wazid and welcome to GDF.

Would you like to tell us the specific issues you're having? Please include your OS, the version of software you are using, and of course details of your specific...
    Today, 07:43 AM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to Book Print Ads- Critique Wanted!!!
    PanToshi
    Hi Will and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Today, 07:40 AM
  • PanToshi
    Comment on Landscape construction logo feedback wanted
    PanToshi
    fixed link
    Today, 06:56 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X