Looking for a GRaphic Designer for Online Tee Shirts Store

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a GRaphic Designer for Online Tee Shirts Store

jblackwell@partyandeventguide.com We're looking for someone to design a bunch of funny and interesting designs to put on tees and other products pertaining to holidays, types of parties, types of events.

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• CobraStrike
    Comment on New Logo for Organic Foods
    CobraStrike
    Agreeing with cosmo here, not like feeling your way to success. I should take this advice more seriously myself.
    Today, 01:40 PM
  • CobraStrike
    Comment on Critique Me...
    CobraStrike
    Yes, I do believe I need to 1. Work of Refinement and 2. Simplicity or more so directness to what I am trying to communicate. Do you have a favorite Graphic Design book or two you cold share with me?...
    Today, 01:34 PM
  • CobraStrike
    Comment on Critique Me...
    CobraStrike
    Do you have any books that you think would be of great help? I have the logo and font bible, but I haven't bought anything recently. Maybe you could share a list?
    Today, 01:32 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to need critique
    KitchWitch
    Hi Gogogo and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 08:17 AM
  • joelanthon
    Reply to New Logo for Organic Foods
    joelanthon
    I think it is good and has potential. My first impresion was that I didnt immediatly see what the word was in green because the type is too moved around and not too readable. I also agree there is too...
    Yesterday, 11:48 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X