No announcement yet.
Looking for a GRaphic Designer for Online Tee Shirts Store Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module

Advertisement Advertisement Module

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module

• B
    Reply to Copyright Infringement
    A consistent branding label at the top with different illustrations beneath the consistent top part somehow equals a copyright violation? What am I missing here? Perhaps I'm missing the point.
    Today, 03:46 AM
  • winter
    Reply to Copyright Infringement
    The label design layout was not common. Could you show me bevarage has label layout same like Big Fresh layout design ?

The part 1 of the label should has brand original design, example for...
    Today, 03:10 AM
  • whereisrando
    Reply to Looking for critique on a church logo
    We're based in Manitoba and going into our fourth year, this is the existing redesign and I'm looking to rebrand it again. We actually aren't a church, but a ministry (as in, we might look for a new church...
    Today, 02:05 AM
  • Kayekaye
    Reply to Feedback for a music event promotional Facebook banner - First Post!
    Not much going right here, sorry. Yes you need a hierarchy so the reader knows what to look at and in what order. Consider a background to tie it all together?
    Today, 01:46 AM
  • Kayekaye
    Reply to Looking for critique on a church logo
    Confused. Is this the existing logo or one you have redone?
    There are several Bread We Break churches, which is yours? Can you provide a link?
    Today, 01:42 AM

Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a GRaphic Designer for Online Tee Shirts Store We're looking for someone to design a bunch of funny and interesting designs to put on tees and other products pertaining to holidays, types of parties, types of events.
Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.