Cain't use the new forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cain't use the new forum

So evidently if you hit "Enter" then the text in the line where my cursor is moves down one line but the cursor stays put. If I type "Maine" then hit Enter and type "Vermont" then there will be "Vermont" showing on one line and "Maine" showing beneath it. It is messed up and infuriating. I am not hitting "Enter" at all when creating this post.

Can you let us know what browser are you using? I have not experienced this behavior on Firefox or Chrome.

Comment

I am using IE 8.0.7601.17514 64-bit edition.

Comment

I have spacing issues at work on IE as well. I just do the best I can, post my comment, then edit if I need to.
        Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

That's a new one on me.... I use Chrome and haven't had that issue at all. If Kitch is having the issue on IE as well sounds like a glitch with that browser perhaps.

Comment

• KitchWitch
            KitchWitch commented
            Editing a comment
            I didn't break it. It was like that when I got here...

• Red Kittie Kat
            Red Kittie Kat commented
            Editing a comment
            Unlike Buda, who ate all the new bacon jackets

• tradebishop
            tradebishop commented
            Editing a comment
            Kittie, I wish I could like comments...

I hate that so many companies still rely on IE .... time to progress me thinks

It's hard to change some people though. My sister in law still accesses the net through her AOL page ... cracks me up. She knows nothing of Google or Bing even. She gets completely lost and too confused.

Comment

• kemingMatters
            kemingMatters commented
            Editing a comment
            lmao AOL, I thought they might have gone bankrupt with all the free 3.5" diskettes they dumped on the world. I don't think I ever had to actually buy a diskette because you could just wipe the free ones and use them for whatever you wanted.

• KitchWitch
            KitchWitch commented
            Editing a comment
            They did the same with CDs. I have a huge set I use as coasters.

That's balls Kitch, are you running IE10 at least?
          Design is not decoration.

Comment

• KitchWitch
            KitchWitch commented
            Editing a comment
            IE 8, and I had to beg for that. But, like I said, it works fine at home, so I do most of my GDFing there.

• kemingMatters
            kemingMatters commented
            Editing a comment
            I feel your pain, recently I was working on a website that was glitched up in IE8 but was working perfectly in IE7 and IE9.

• KitchWitch
            KitchWitch commented
            Editing a comment
            I'll look through our request options tomorrow - maybe 9 is available for us. Can't hurt to ask.

I returned to the forums after a couple months and the new layout is terrible. It took me 5 minutes to notice that the login/register page was at the very top as the advertisements are quite distracting.

Comment

Advertisements?

Comment

What advertisements?
              Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

Sorry for the late reply. There were advertisements at the top below the navigation bar where the login/signup button is. Maybe if you're using adblocker you can't see them - or they're removed now.

Comment

• Red Kittie Kat
                  Red Kittie Kat commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes .. some use the AB to "not" see them

That's makes a lot of sense then

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Glitchin
                  Reply to What kind and which book would it be wise to spend on?
                  Glitchin
                  Work for money design for love by David Airey and Know Your Onions: Graphic Design by Drew De Soto are good books for freelancers if your just starting out in the industry.

Also Pretty Much...
                  Today, 03:55 PM
                • Glitchin
                  Comment on Logo Feedback
                  Glitchin
                  I'm confused. This is one of your designs from your original post right? I meant if you could post an image of the logo the client liked, it might help. "They provided me a Logo they want it...
                  Today, 03:24 PM
                • Glitchin
                  Reply to Critique Please?
                  Glitchin
                  This is the latest version. I have thickened the CF and lowered the weight of the sound....
                  Today, 02:58 PM
                • Glitchin
                  Comment on Critique Please?
                  Glitchin
                  Hey thanks for the feedback.

I have tried what you're suggesting with shapes rather than lines, but it didn't work for me.

That's the challenge, making it looking like CF whilst...
                  Today, 02:54 PM
                • PrintDriver
                  Reply to Portfolio usage of work
                  PrintDriver
                  Nice article B, and illustrates my point about being an LLC or a sole proprietor. The LLC is a business entity separate from your personal life. With sole proprietorship, all of your belongings and assets...
                  Today, 12:42 PM
                GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                Working...
                X