Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Approval and Link Icon breaking at times?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Approval and Link Icon breaking at times?

Hi guys. I just posted in the Web Design sub forum.. and noticed that there was a small message saying my post needed to be approved. I refreshed the page a couple minutes later, and the message disappeared. I'm just wondering if my post is visible now.. and what that little message meant? Is it just something with the forum software/platform?

This is my post, by the way:
    http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/fo...ng-is-involved

On an unrelated note, up until a moment ago, I would always get an error message if I tried to insert a link via clicking the link icon. It was just now, while trying in this post, that the issue seems to have resolved itself. (How's that for irony?) But, I was wondering if this was something anyone else was experiencing, or if Firefox was just acting wonky for me.

It's not you ... it's our lovely upgrade lol

The errors are a given .... usually upon refresh they have worked even though they say they aren't. As for needing approval ... that keeps happening to a lot of members with plenty of postings ... All I can say is we are approving as fast as we can and please bear with us. Sorry

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X