Inspiration Section

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inspiration Section

I think it would be awesome if there was a section of this forum that would dedicated to inspiration gathering. for instance if i saw commercial i found inspirational and wanted to share it with forum members i would post in in the Inspiration section under tv spots. or typography, print, web, etc. just an idea.

and if there is already a section like that please forgive me

Comment

Actually gathering and posting copyright material could get us in trouble. Great thought for a personal morgue file, not so much on a professional forum. It is also against the rules to post other peoples work without permission.

However, you can open a discussion in the General forum and Link to articles, sites, places or people you find inspiring.

Comment

Possibly after they get this new software working properly. Right now we are not making any major changes to the forums.

Comment

pinterest!

but seriously it is a nice thing to have and use for inspiration like that.sometimes I use Behance and Dribbble for inspiration too
          Dribbble Page
          Behance Portfolio
          Linkedin Profile

Comment

Yep, I adore Pinterest. I spend far too much time on there (as some of you probably know). I've used Pinterest to make mood boards too. Particularly when I'm deal with a new client who works in an industry I know nothing about in design terms.

As a professional though, you don't need everyone knowing you are getting up to. You get 3 secret boards in Pinterest. Use them wisely. Some tips on secret boards for those that haven't used them: http://www.epreneur.tv/10-ways-to-pi...secret-boards/
            Last edited by Buda; 07-24-2013, 05:24 PM.
            It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

I use Pinterest and my boss was excited to see me on it one day at work. Saying the demographics of the brand I most often deal with aligns with Pinterest very nicely.
              Dribbble Page
              Behance Portfolio
              Linkedin Profile

Comment

Originally posted by Drazan View Post
                Actually gathering and posting copyright material could get us in trouble. Great thought for a personal morgue file, not so much on a professional forum. It is also against the rules to post other peoples work without permission.

However, you can open a discussion in the General forum and Link to articles, sites, places or people you find inspiring.
                I was definitely talking about crediting the work.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                Working...
                X