X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm having trouble posting.

can't post.

Welcome

Your first few posts have to be approved. The weekends are kind of slow around here.

We ask all new members to take a few minutes to read the sticky threads here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. Enjoy your stay.

Comment

• cabaynes
      cabaynes commented
      Editing a comment
      Ahh ok I thought it was my browser. Thanks for the link!

Hi, I posted something this morning and it's disappeared. I think I might have posted it in the resources thread instead of the general one. Could you let me know what I did wrong?
    Thanks

Comment

• Kool
      Kool commented
      Editing a comment
      As Red said in the post above yours we moderate new members first couple of posts. Your post has been approved and you can post instantly now

Thanks

Comment

I've tried to post a few times and I keep getting this error:

"Error while saving content: server abort"

and it won't let my post go through. I've tried refreshing the screen, using my home Mac vs work Mac, previewing first, nothing. Getting very annoying >

I'm actually surprised this posted at all!!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Glitchin
        Reply to What kind and which book would it be wise to spend on?
        Glitchin
        Work for money design for love by David Airey and Know Your Onions: Graphic Design by Drew De Soto are good books for freelancers if your just starting out in the industry.

Also Pretty Much...
        Today, 03:55 PM
      • Glitchin
        Comment on Logo Feedback
        Glitchin
        I'm confused. This is one of your designs from your original post right? I meant if you could post an image of the logo the client liked, it might help. "They provided me a Logo they want it...
        Today, 03:24 PM
      • Glitchin
        Reply to Critique Please?
        Glitchin
        This is the latest version. I have thickened the CF and lowered the weight of the sound....
        Today, 02:58 PM
      • Glitchin
        Comment on Critique Please?
        Glitchin
        Hey thanks for the feedback.

I have tried what you're suggesting with shapes rather than lines, but it didn't work for me.

That's the challenge, making it looking like CF whilst...
        Today, 02:54 PM
      • PrintDriver
        Reply to Portfolio usage of work
        PrintDriver
        Nice article B, and illustrates my point about being an LLC or a sole proprietor. The LLC is a business entity separate from your personal life. With sole proprietorship, all of your belongings and assets...
        Today, 12:42 PM
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X