Can't I search topics or posts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't I search topics or posts?

I'm just new to this forum, wanna search for some topics or posts about graphic design tutorials, but I didn't see any button for forum search. The search bar available is for Google search in the entire web, not specifically in this forum. I wonder if there could be a search button for the forum?

Regards

Welcome

Unfortunately that function isn't working right now due to our software upgrade. It's on the list of things that need fixing. Hopefully it won't be much longer and we will be back in working order

Sorry for the inconvenience.

We ask all new members to take a few minutes to read the sticky threads here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. Enjoy your stay.

Comment

Actually the custom Google search here near the top right, only searches this forum. So it should do it for you.

Comment

I've had luck just googling what I want and adding GDF to the search terms. I was, however, looking for a specific thread that I knew existed, so grain of salt.
        Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

I checked the custom search and did a search again, then I noticed the search results were listed as google stantard search, but the results were all appearing as links in this forum. Thanks for the info!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Glitchin
            Reply to What kind and which book would it be wise to spend on?
            Glitchin
            Work for money design for love by David Airey and Know Your Onions: Graphic Design by Drew De Soto are good books for freelancers if your just starting out in the industry.

Also Pretty Much...
            Today, 03:55 PM
          • Glitchin
            Comment on Logo Feedback
            Glitchin
            I'm confused. This is one of your designs from your original post right? I meant if you could post an image of the logo the client liked, it might help. "They provided me a Logo they want it...
            Today, 03:24 PM
          • Glitchin
            Reply to Critique Please?
            Glitchin
            This is the latest version. I have thickened the CF and lowered the weight of the sound....
            Today, 02:58 PM
          • Glitchin
            Comment on Critique Please?
            Glitchin
            Hey thanks for the feedback.

I have tried what you're suggesting with shapes rather than lines, but it didn't work for me.

That's the challenge, making it looking like CF whilst...
            Today, 02:54 PM
          • PrintDriver
            Reply to Portfolio usage of work
            PrintDriver
            Nice article B, and illustrates my point about being an LLC or a sole proprietor. The LLC is a business entity separate from your personal life. With sole proprietorship, all of your belongings and assets...
            Today, 12:42 PM
          GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X