Only seeing 20 Pages of threads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only seeing 20 Pages of threads

It's been a while since I've been on here and I've noticed the new design. At this time I can only see about 200 threads for each topic. I know that with the old design you could go into the CP and change that. Any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks!
    You can do anything at zombo.com, anything at all.

Welcome Back Tim the Enchanter!

Since it's been more than 6 years since you last stopped by, you might want to have a refresh read through these important threads with our rules, FAQs and inside jokes.

Long threads have been snipped and archived (with the link to said archive in the first post of the thread) because the new forum software has a glitch/bug in the page-turn code. The software provider is working on an upgrade and we have our fingers crossed that all the glitches are resolved.

Enjoy your stay!
    Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

For those posts that haven't been snipped, just go to the page count box, enter the number of the last page, and press enter. That will take you to the most recent page.

We're all still trying to learn the new forum software, stick with us!
      This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
      "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Sadly Tim is right. About 90% of the forum is inaccessible, or at least I can't figure out how to access it. Anything older than 20 pages of threads in each forum.

I've been wondering when someone would notice. I hope the .0.3 and .0.4 upgrades will fix this kinda serious problem.

Comment

Ah, threads, not posts. I just figured the upgrade disappeared the older posts.
          This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
          "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• seamas
            Comment on Poster for a school project
            seamas
            I dunno, I think it is worse when the dead headliners DO show up.

Not very sexy imho
            Yesterday, 05:18 PM
          • PrintDriver
            Comment on Looking for the graphic designer of a certain graphic
            PrintDriver
            I'm a creature of necessity. A lot of times the end client will want an actual signed release and a real photo credit, so you have to attempt to find the artist.
            Love doing image research for projects....
            Yesterday, 05:10 PM
          • PrintDriver
            Reply to Work from UK for an US company
            PrintDriver
            All I can suggest is consult a tax expert in the UK. If your company doesn't mind you moonlighting like this, maybe they could suggest someone for you.
            Income is Income and the Gov always seems...
            Yesterday, 05:05 PM
          • PrintDriver
            Comment on Work from UK for an US company
            PrintDriver
            I do business with people in the UK a lot. Because the gig they hire us for is going to be in the US, they time shift their design staff so they are available during US Eastern Time. It's the only way...
            Yesterday, 05:02 PM
          • PrintDriver
            Comment on Poster for a school project
            PrintDriver
            Especially if the headliners aren't going to show up...
            Yesterday, 04:55 PM
          GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X