"Accessibility Instructions" window

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Accessibility Instructions" window

so it seems that some of the alt text options don't work anymore...prime example, the degree symbol (alt+0). Now, typing that opens up an "accessibility instructions" window. Not sure if there are other alts that are now disabled/screwed up because of this, but it's kind of annoying. Are there any other people having this problem, or other alt's that don't work anymore? Any way to turn this off?
    Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
    | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
    | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

I have had a few, and stumbled upon some handy ones like cmd+b and cmd+i and cmd+l

Most of the special characters show up as a bunch of seemingly random special characters once posted though like bullets > •
    Design is not decoration.

Comment

Pancake.
      This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
      "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

No alt codes work as far as I know ... especially my heart alt code. I miss it

Comment

No <3 ? That sucks. OK, now I'm getting the "enter a message with at least 3 characters" error. <sigh>

Tried to comment on Kittie's comment, but no. I can't.
          This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
          "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X