Search site?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search site?

how the heck do you do a search of the forum for a topic? i swear there used to be a search box, but for the life of me, i can't find it...? help!
    While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats. --Mark Twain

That Google Search box. Look under your username at teh very top right...there is a Magnifying Glass image below that.

BUT...it may not be the best search anymore after the forum 'upgrade'
    Dribbble Page
    Behance Portfolio
    Linkedin Profile

Comment

thanx! for some reason, i thot that was just a general google search box, not specific to this forum.... :-)
      While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats. --Mark Twain

Comment

Yep, the search is a bit broken. The old forum software had a much more advanced search function.
        It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Apparently the search is "disabled," but you can still use it and it looks better than the google search. Paste the code below into the address bar above. Replace the word / words logo+design+tips with your word or words

http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/fo...go+design+tips

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X