Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I posted a topic, can't open it without a message saying I have no permission?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I posted a topic, can't open it without a message saying I have no permission?

I just posted a topic in the Business section of the forums, I can the from "last activity" my name and my post, but inside the forum section itself I don't see my post. If I do click on my post from "last activity", a message comes up I need to send the admin a message and that I have no permission to open it?

Hi Zoophilina, your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up right away. I have approved both of your posts now.

We ask every new member to read the threads posted HERE, particularly this thread to get acquainted with how things work on GDF. They will explain how the forum runs, the rules, frequently discussed topics and our inside jokes.

It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

ah that's cool thank you so much for the reply

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X