Can't add images?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't add images?

Somehow I try to add an image from my computer to my portfolio, but when I choose the image I go back to the upload bar with nothing added to it. I can still click "continue" but there's nothing to change in size and when I press ok, the page gets stuck. I tried last month aswell thinking maybe this was an issue for everyone to be fixed, but still ahve problems with it Thanks!

Use the A or text tool icon located at the right top of the posting window. The paperclip page one is borked. Click the A icon and click the picture icon with the tiny mountains. Follow the prompts from there.

Alternatively (my preference) upload your image to a free image hosting site like tinypic or picbucket and past the [IMG] tags in the body or your post.

Hope this helps
    Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X