My threads are gone...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My threads are gone...

While attempting to clean up some overnight spam I accidentally deleted every thread that had been posted in since yesterday evening. I know, I'm an idiot

Please repost if your thread is missing. Sorry for the inconvenience

People were posting yesterday instead of watching a seahawk decimate a bronco?

FYI that loss puts denver in the top two spots for worst defeats (by points spread) in super bowl history, but at least Bruno Mars was good. I was a little disappointed with Anthony Kiedis, wasn't a bad performance just short and a predictable song choice.
    Design is not decoration.

Comment

The Seahawks were on fire yesterday.
      Kinda makes me glad the Broncos did in the Pats a couple weeks ago. Woulda hated to see the Pats lose to that.
      Some of the ads were really fun and the halftime show was pretty good too.
      I like how the producer of the halftime show opted to do the ballad in a pin-spot in order to get the staging cleared (I'm always thinking of the stagehands. )

Comment

• garricks
        garricks commented
        Editing a comment
        Heh. I noticed that pin-spot too.

I was generally disappointed by the commercials. Nothing epic at all.

Heh heh, the Broncos and I have something in common this morning... Epic Fail LOL

Comment

Wasn't hearing a lot of "OMAHA" last night. Oh right, he has to have the ball to call that.

Comment

Yeah, Manning looked a bit bewildered. That shot of his bro up in the booth at the end was priceless.

The commercials weren't awe inspiring. The Puppy and the Clydesdale maybe Awwww inspiring. And I liked the Radio Shack one simply because it dated the heck outta some of us.

Comment

• Designia
            Designia commented
            Editing a comment
            OMG! In the Bro's Dojo! That may have been my favorite part.
            Radio Shack was my favorite too. Budweiser makes a crappy beer but some pretty decent commercials. I love that one because I have a huge crush on Passenger.

I loved the Radio Shack commercial. I knew who all the people were too. The Dee Snider take was great

Comment

This was posted on January 23rd.

It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

LOL Kool don't sweat it We have all made our share of faux pas around here

... and I loveddddd the Radio Shack commercial

Comment

So no wonder the Chilli Peppers performance wasn't exciting... I just read confirmed reports that it wasn't live... the dancing around with the guitars was... but that is all.
                Design is not decoration.

Comment

But Oh.Em.Gee! Can Bruno Mars dance!

Comment

Until Flea came forward, I let it go as wireless tech. You can do that now with guitars as well as mics. Ah well. The singing was live.
                    You also had to wonder how long those 50 year old guys worked with personal trainers to go shirtless onstage... LOL.

I'm more disheartened that one of the Seahawks players, Richard Sherman, said they had "figured out" Manning's hand signals. How far in advance? Who knows. Yeah, silly of the Broncos to rely on them but still feels like cheating somehow.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Clinton78
                      One off off-set lithographic Print?
                      Clinton78
                      Hi guys,

I have a situation where I need to commercially print illustrations that are coloured entirely in black. It's basically realistic aircraft illustrations and the aircraft are painted...
                      Today, 11:11 AM
                    • Craig B
                      Reply to Style of Font
                      Craig B
                      To expand a little on what B said. Those monograms were hand created. They weren't just a font, and there's no software that will automatically squeeze them into a shape like that....
                      Today, 11:00 AM
                    • Craig B
                      Reply to Vector art blurry when posted to social media!
                      Craig B
                      Not sure where you got those sizes. I would try this always up to date google doc with various social media pixel sizes.
                      Today, 10:58 AM
                    • PrintDriver
                      Reply to What makes this ad. design awesome?
                      PrintDriver
                      As B noted in his 2nd post,

So without doing the research involved in creating an ''awesome'' ad campaign based on your needs, in your particular location, and one that works with your particular...
                      Today, 10:30 AM
                    • PrintDriver
                      Reply to Portfolio usage of work
                      PrintDriver
                      The designer may own the rights to the design, but they may not own the copyright on any photos or copywriting used in the design or any trademarked logos. In cases where there is client supplied content,...
                      Today, 10:22 AM
                    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                    Working...
                    X