Getting logged out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting logged out

In the last two days I've been getting logged out (yes, I click the remember me button) if I'm away from the forum for more than an hour. First time I've ever had issues staying logged in. Just FYI.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Tonight I've been logged out 4 times! Every time I leave the page and go to my job and then come back I'm logged out. Yikes, next time I give up for today...

Comment

Do you check the "remember me" box at sign in? If not, try that. Without that checked (only accesible on log in) I get logged out in a matter of minutes.
      Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• HotButton
        Comment on Flyer Crtitique
        HotButton
        It's just what I call it when people use an expression that actually says or means the opposite of what is intended; ''could care less'' would be another prime example.
        Yesterday, 11:44 PM
      • B
        Reply to Flyer Crtitique
        B
        That makes sense, I guess. Off is the inverse of on, which makes based off the inverse of based on. Got it. ...
        Yesterday, 08:50 PM
      • B
        Reply to Flyer Crtitique
        B
        Okay, I know what a colloquialism is, but what is an inverse colloquialism?

Probrien, in addition to HotButton's comments, which I agree with, the ad is a bit confusing. Maybe it's lacking...
        Yesterday, 08:48 PM
      • PrintDriver
        Reply to Flyer Crtitique
        PrintDriver
        ''Based off'' is inverse of ''based on.'' ''Based on'' is a colloquialism.
        I think.
        I have not had enough to drink to play this game.

o O
        Yesterday, 08:27 PM
      • pobrien
        Reply to Flyer Crtitique
        pobrien
        Thanks for the feedback. That all makes a lot of sense. I'll take these points and re-work things....
        Yesterday, 04:06 PM
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X