Why cant i upload anything?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why cant i upload anything?

each time i try and upload anything it says invalid file? and yes they are jpegs nothing weird and also i havent been able to change my avatar

getting frustrated

The new version of Vbulletin 5.05 is broken beyond repair and VB doesn't seem to be interested in caring about the shoddiness of their last upgrade.

Here is a thread for assistance with avatars but those, like your image woes, can probably be solved by using an image hosting site.
    http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/fo...548666-avatars
    Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Vent at VBS.

Comment

Yes, PrintDriver is correct, Vbulletin is broken - and they don't seem to care.

Please note that the [big paperclip] tool and the [document with paperclip] tool are not functioning.

The tools sub-menued under the text tool [A] on the top right of the content box are functioning. In addition to text styling you will find buttons (that work!) for links, images and video.

I find using an image hosting site works best. Just be sure to paste the link in the body of content box or you can use the image upload button, sub-menued under the text tool [A] on the top right of the content box.

Click the [A] tool, then click the [mountains] icon - 3rd from the left on the bottom row, and paste the url when prompted.

Hope it helps some.

Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

have the same issue here

Comment

Welcome to GDF kentao

Have you tried the workaround tips posted?

We ask all new members to read the very important links here and here. These explain the rules and how the forum runs. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Everyone's first few posts are moderated to cut down on spam, so don't panic and post multiple times if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay!
          Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

Well that stinks, I just did some sketches on my new iPad wah wah

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Clinton78
            One off off-set lithographic Print?
            Clinton78
            Hi guys,

I have a situation where I need to commercially print illustrations that are coloured entirely in black. It's basically realistic aircraft illustrations and the aircraft are painted...
            Today, 11:11 AM
          • Craig B
            Reply to Style of Font
            Craig B
            To expand a little on what B said. Those monograms were hand created. They weren't just a font, and there's no software that will automatically squeeze them into a shape like that....
            Today, 11:00 AM
          • Craig B
            Reply to Vector art blurry when posted to social media!
            Craig B
            Not sure where you got those sizes. I would try this always up to date google doc with various social media pixel sizes.
            Today, 10:58 AM
          • PrintDriver
            Reply to What makes this ad. design awesome?
            PrintDriver
            As B noted in his 2nd post,

So without doing the research involved in creating an ''awesome'' ad campaign based on your needs, in your particular location, and one that works with your particular...
            Today, 10:30 AM
          • PrintDriver
            Reply to Portfolio usage of work
            PrintDriver
            The designer may own the rights to the design, but they may not own the copyright on any photos or copywriting used in the design or any trademarked logos. In cases where there is client supplied content,...
            Today, 10:22 AM
          GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X