"Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page"

If you just signed up and can't see you brand new post it's because all new member's first couple of posts are moderated to cut down on spamming. Please be patient your post will be approved shortly. Re-posting it again and again doesn't help, it just slows things down because then the moderators have to sort through and delete all of the duplicate posts.

Thank You,
    Forum Administrator

Why didn't I receive notification of the approval of my last 2 posts

Comment

Because your posts are no longer moderated, they should appear as they are posted.

Comment

• Brayinlee
        Brayinlee commented
        Editing a comment
        ok great

i have the same problem, but when do the mods approve my thread and is this only with the first post? I posted it like 5 times i think and it is a very urgent question, so i would like to know when this is getting aproved

Comment

• Kool
        Kool commented
        Editing a comment
        Your original post has been approved. All posting multiple times does is make us look through more posts and slows down approval time even more.

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• RMo
      Reply to Please review my -responsive design- website
      RMo
      Hey,

some quick things:
      • your page is just a tiny bit too wide. There is a scrollbar at the bottom. That shouldn't be there
      • add a favicon
      • there is a massive amount of space after loading
      Today, 03:18 PM
    • Bilberryblue
      Reply to Photography peeps, I need your help!
      Bilberryblue
      Thanks for the reply. The one who told me this already played the game, and he said that a puzzle would appear once changed to b and w. He said a graphic artist or an app could do this.

Today, 10:41 AM
    • kemingMatters
      Comment on Photography peeps, I need your help!
      kemingMatters
      You might be able to do something with a photocopier, as some colours dropout (yellows) and others turn darker than you'd think
      Today, 10:06 AM
    • KitchWitch
      Reply to Photography peeps, I need your help!
      KitchWitch
      Hi Bilberryblue and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
      Today, 09:20 AM
    • KitchWitch
      Reply to ROOTS Logo
      KitchWitch
      Hi Biabarrackus and welcome to GDF.

This thread is over ten years old, but thanks for the input.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain...
      Today, 09:18 AM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X