My thread went missing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My thread went missing?

I posted a new thread in The Crit Pit about a week ago. It was approved, a few members have replied to it and I was able to access it for few days.
    Then I received email notifications of a few new multiple replies from one member and I haven't been able to open my thread ever since!

The link below is to my thread, which now just says...
    "Invalid Page URL. If this is an error and the page should exist, please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message."

http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/fo...-personal-logo

I'm not sure if my thread still exists or if I should recreate a new one now, please help!

That's weird, I've taken a look around for it to no avail...sorry LumLum. Let's see if Kool has any ideas.
    Design is not decoration.

Comment

Sigh, sorry LumLum, I don't know what happened to your thread. This forum software is a nightmare and seems to be getting worse. Please post it again.

Comment

Nooo....!

I remember you gave me feedback too kemingMatters!

I'll post a new thread after few more revisions then.

Thanks for checking Kool and kemingMatters.

Comment

• kemingMatters
          kemingMatters commented
          Editing a comment
          I checked in my post history to look for the response, it seems to have vanished too. Not to worry, we'll be more than happy to give you feedback when you repost.

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X