Delete post from years ago

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delete post from years ago

I posted some information that I don't want to be publicized on here anymore. It was a post from years ago. Is there anyway to delete it? Thanks!

Send a private message to a moderator with the link to the post.
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

WIll you please also help me delete a post? I do not understand how to send a private message to a moderator. I do not have a button for that in my messages, nor do I see an option to do so when I click on their names.

Comment

• B
        B commented
        Editing a comment
        You need a few posts under your belt before the forum software will allow you to send private messages. Generally we don't like delete posts if they will disrupt the continuity of a thread.

I'll send a note to Kool, the forum administrator. He has a bigger bag of tools to address these sorts of problems that we simple moderators.

• Kool
        Kool commented
        Editing a comment
        rarwkitty, it is against forum policy to delete threads after they have been active for awhile. In your case I went ahead and removed your attachment and locked your thread.

Kool,
        Forum Administrator

I accidentally posted the wrong image twice, how to I remove them?

Comment

• KitchWitch
        KitchWitch commented
        Editing a comment
        In the Portland thread? A mod can remove the links for you. Do you want both of those links removed?

If you could just remove the first one that would be great! Thank you so much!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X