Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A place to discuss contemporary graphic design?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A place to discuss contemporary graphic design?

Hello,
    I'm a graphic designer and an illustrator. I only just joined the forums and I was basically interested in knowing if there is a place on the forum where one can share and discuss contemporary graphic design and abstract design work. Have I registered at the wrong forum if that's what I'm looking for?

Cheers,
    A P

Hi Anchor Points and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Originally posted by Anchor Points View Post
      ...I was basically interested in knowing if there is a place on the forum where one can share and discuss contemporary graphic design and abstract design work.
      By all means, start a discussion in the General section or anywhere else you feel is appropriate. What you suggest fits in perfectly with the forum.

For what it's worth, the forum has a diverse range of people who are interested in graphic design. From those of us who have worked in the profession for, um, decades to those just thinking about going into the field.

Comment

Thanks guys
        Looking forward to a sharing stuff with the forum!

Cheers

Comment

Yes, there's a Crit Pit where you can share your own work, or the General section sounds just fine. Just note that GDF doesn't allow you to post other designer's works to critique, so just be mindful about how you go about it.

Otherwise, welcome aboard and have fun!
          The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

i'm also come here to share my experience

Comment

Hi Matthew and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
              Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PanToshi
                Reply to Software that can do vector patterns?
                PanToshi
                Hi Thumper and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
                Today, 03:46 PM
              • PanToshi
                Reply to Looking for comments
                PanToshi
                Hi designers kent and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
                Today, 03:46 PM
              • PanToshi
                Reply to Flyer Crtitique
                PanToshi
                Hi Pobrien and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
                Today, 03:40 PM
              • HotButton
                Reply to Flyer Crtitique
                HotButton
                There are a lot of opportunities for refinement there, so it's best to start with a general corrective statement: Everything is too large. More specifically, there is no focal point; no hierarchy; no...
                Today, 03:36 PM
              • pobrien
                Flyer Crtitique
                pobrien
                Hi,

I would greatly appreciate feedback on a flyer design for a promotional contest. I am transitioning from a 3D artist to more design work, so I know I have made some mistakes in spacing,...
                Today, 01:12 PM
              GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
              Working...
              X