Forum array?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum array?

Hey, so I'm new to the forums and went to post a WIP in 'The Crit Pit' but after I go to post it with a link to imgur, I get this message "Not Found The requested URL /forumArray was not found on this server." I've read that a post may take a little bit to show up, so I'm not sure if this is the message a new user receives? It doesn't seem like that's the case though. Unless I'm entirely wrong. Anyone else run into this problem?

Hi svrgevnt and welcome to GDF.

New members posts are moderated. Your post is located here, and the 3 duplicate posts you entered were deleted.
    http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/fo...-on-a-postcard

The vB forum software is buggy and glitchy, so I recommend pasting url links into the body of the post which works better than trying to use the attachment tools provided.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X