Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do I place student work I would like critiqued?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do I place student work I would like critiqued?

Does all work to be critiqued go to the crit pit? Or is there a segregation between actual work and student work? I am aware that there is a student section, so would I place my work there? I would hate to make extra work for the moderators so I would appreciate some clarity here. Thanks in advance.

Cheers!
    -PL

P.S: I've been really enjoying this site and by extension, this community thus far. It's been super informative and has really egged me on to work harder in my design pursuits.

If you're a student or you want feedback on work you did as a student, that goes in the student forum so our feedback is more appropriate to your skill level.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• Pixelogic
      Pixelogic commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay thank you very much
      -PL

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KitchWitch
    Reply to 3D view of a logo
    KitchWitch
    Hi Closer and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 01:44 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Hi there, pixels!
    KitchWitch
    Hi Nomorext and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 01:41 PM
  • Appmacguy
    Reply to Hi there, pixels!
    Appmacguy
    Hey there! From Leicester here and happy to give you any tips or advice you might find useful about the area, UK and places where jobs might be found.

Have to let me know what Iím particular...
    Today, 01:36 PM
  • nomorext
    Hi there, pixels!
    nomorext
    Just saying hi from North Carolina, USA. Moving shortly to Leicestershire UK. Anyone local for tips about finding a job in our field over there?
    Today, 12:54 PM
  • Glitchin
    Reply to 3D view of a logo
    Glitchin
    Google: free logo mockup psd and you will find what you're looking for. If you look around that exact mock up is available for free. I have it myself but I can't think where I got it....
    Today, 12:45 PM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X