Firefox

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firefox

Is anyone besides me having trouble with this forum in Firefox?
    I had to use Safari to post this as I can't get a ''Write something'' in the post box when using Firefox. Seems to be the only website with issues. So far.

I did just upgrade this home computer to El Capitan. Firefox wasn't working yesterday either. Yes, I did the recent firefox update that just came out.
    Annoying.

I gave up on firefox about 6 months ago, after being a many year user. Things started not working (had video issues first, followed by problems with online forms, that coupled with the sometimes bi-weekly updates, I was out. Sold my soul to the almighty goog and have had few issues since.
    Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

I've been using Firefox for years. I hate this Safari interface. I just don't know about these new Apple updates. El Capitan and the latest iPhone updates, the UI looks like it was designed by the same people who make My Little Pony. All candy and bright colors. About suitable for 12 year old girls.
      I prefer to be treated like an adult.

Comment

I only really use Firefox and have had no problems with this forum.

Comment

I gave up on firefox a too, I now mostly use chrome, and only venture into anything else when I'm testing websites
          Design is not decoration.

Comment

Originally posted by PrintDriver View Post
            I just don't know about these new Apple updates. El Capitan and the latest iPhone updates, the UI looks like it was designed by the same people who make My Little Pony. All candy and bright colors. About suitable for 12 year old girls.
            I prefer to be treated like an adult.
            Oh, I don't know how I missed this, but it just caused me a genuine snort. (Really. Heads turned my way.)

This is how I've seen Apple products for years; not always in terms of aesthetics, but they seem (to me) as though they're designed for the child-like person; even in "they way they work." (Sorry Jobs, but that notion was around long before you anyway.) I've just never found the appeal that leads so many others to a lifetime of loyalty.
            I'd rather be killed than come to your party, but if you don't invite me, I'll kill myself.

Comment

• PrintDriver
              PrintDriver commented
              Editing a comment
              I get extra points if your coffee, or better, your fizzy soda, was dripping out of your nose.

• PanToshi
              PanToshi commented
              Editing a comment
              Pics or it didn't happen

I've been using Chrome and I've noticed a couple issues.

About 50% of the time when I try to post something my screen just says "working" and I don't see the post unless I close the website and bring it back up.

Also I get logged out when I use the back button in my browser.

Comment

yeah, I have that spinning working ball happening now in Safari on the home comp.
              Still seems to work in Firefox at work here.

Maybe I need a more industrial virus checker at home. Already did the malware check and nada.
              Maybe I'll try setting up a new user account and see if it follows over.

Comment

Got it working again. Somewhere in my travels around Mozilla there was a button to ''Refresh Firefox''
                It cleaned out all the gunk (as well as removed a bunch of add-ons I had) and set everything back to zero without losing my bookmarks.
                All is good.

Comment

Wipe the cache in firefox.
                  "After all is said and done, more is said than done."
                  Aesop

Comment

Hey Buddy Very good rfforts like u

Comment

Hi Ahawan and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
                      Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Been using Firefox for years, no problems on this site with it. However I have started using Chrome more often recently because - although Firefox is good - it's becoming a bit outdated as a browser. It's ok for desktop use, but not great on tablets or smart phones.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Bilberryblue
                          Reply to Photography peeps, I need your help!
                          Bilberryblue
                          Thanks for the reply. The one who told me this already played the game, and he said that a puzzle would appear once changed to b and w. He said a graphic artist or an app could do this.

Today, 10:41 AM
                        • kemingMatters
                          Comment on Photography peeps, I need your help!
                          kemingMatters
                          You might be able to do something with a photocopier, as some colours dropout (yellows) and others turn darker than you'd think
                          Today, 10:06 AM
                        • KitchWitch
                          Reply to Photography peeps, I need your help!
                          KitchWitch
                          Hi Bilberryblue and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
                          Today, 09:20 AM
                        • KitchWitch
                          Reply to ROOTS Logo
                          KitchWitch
                          Hi Biabarrackus and welcome to GDF.

This thread is over ten years old, but thanks for the input.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain...
                          Today, 09:18 AM
                        • KitchWitch
                          Reply to Software that can do vector patterns?
                          KitchWitch
                          Hi Arka and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
                          Today, 09:16 AM
                        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                        Working...
                        X