Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting a new error message on my browser that the login for GDF is ''not secure'' and that log-in information could be intercepted by a 3rd party.
    Just putting that out there.

Yeah I started getting that right after my Avast upgraded. I know nothing has changed with the forum but I will let the powers that be know about this issue.

Comment

Are you using Chrome? Google released an update that deems all sites that don't use HTTPS as insecure if they have login fields.
      Last edited by Obsidian86; 03-16-2017, 07:12 PM.
      "I used to wonder what friendship could be, Until you all shared its magic with me." - Jesus Christ

Comment

Firefox

Comment

Ok. Searching around, Firefox released a similar update recently as well.
          "I used to wonder what friendship could be, Until you all shared its magic with me." - Jesus Christ

Comment

are you use chrome?

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• SniffySlug
              Seeking Help on 123Design Project.
              SniffySlug
              I need to adjust the thickness of the inside in order to print the object but now I can't figure out how to increase the inside. its currently .4mm and it needs to be .7 or .8. I have tried the tweak,...
              Yesterday, 10:07 PM
            • TaMac
              Reply to Portfolio in need of a review!
              TaMac
              Yup. That is a massive fail! Good to know however...

Here is the proper link

https://taramaclean.myportfolio.com/projects

Thanks!
              Yesterday, 08:17 PM
            • trevoz
              quark 2016 and fontexplorer
              trevoz
              I have just installed QXP2016 and now I cannot run FontExplorer X Pro. Every time I run Font explorer QXP crashes. QXP will not open if Fontexplorer is open. Any one else having these problems
              Yesterday, 05:29 PM
            • Teejaa91
              EAN13 batch design
              Teejaa91
              Hi everyone,

For my job in the wholesale I have a question (how to find a way to automate EAN13 barcode in my designs). I recently learned a lot about CSV files - excel and datamerge etc....
              Yesterday, 02:28 PM
            • KitchWitch
              Reply to Portfolio in need of a review!
              KitchWitch
              Hi Tamac and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
              Yesterday, 10:39 AM
            GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X