Can't post a picture

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't post a picture

I'm trying to upload a jpeg. It works OK with the browse option, and send to server but then it asks for a URL which it never did before.
    Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana

I clicked the camera icon (upper left) and uploaded this from my laptop. It didn't ask for a URL for me. Are you uploading from your computer or a website?
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

I'm uploading a jpeg from my computer, but I'm using the Insert Image option in the Advanced Editor.

Comment

I tried it that way and it asked me for a URL, too. My guess is it assumes you're linking an image from a hosting site (even though you're not). I don't have a fix, so I'd suggest using the camera icon button instead of insert picture.
        Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

OK thx :-)

Comment

Tried using the camera tool to upload a jpg and it says Invalid File

Comment

My only other suggestion is to use the "Contact Us" link in the lower right and ask the forum owners about it. Sorry.
              Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Don't bother with the Contact form, it just comes to me LOL I'm not sure what to tell you. I was able to upload several different images both with this account and my regular member test account. Others have uploaded too. Have you tried uploading a different image?

Comment

It might be too large. I always have to use the Save for Web feature of Photoshop with a bit of judicious compression.
                  It probably doesn't need to be mentioned but I will, it needs the dot suffix on it, like .jpg or.png
                  Last edited by PrintDriver; 11-06-2017, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Yes I've tried with 3 different images, all under 500kb and all .jpg

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                    Working...
                    X