Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• salsa
    Reply to Happy Last Friday of July!!!!
    salsa
    Happy Friday! I'm going to have to go back and find some of these threads! LOL. How do I miss them? Is there a secret passageway to where all the good stuff is kept? It feels like high school all over...
    Today, 08:31 PM
  • Cosmo
    Comment on Please help with company logo
    Cosmo
    There is way too much going on. Think about that logo the size it needs to be on a business card. Will you still be able to make out all the different elements? Simplify, simplify, simplify.
    Today, 08:28 PM
  • Cosmo
    Comment on Please help with company logo
    Cosmo
    We are telling you what needs to be done to fix the problem. Unfortunately it's not as simple as "this wire has come loose" or "replace the motor".

When a client comes...
    Today, 08:26 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Comment on Company name help!
    kemingMatters
    CrE8v spelling for the sake of KrE-8f spelling isn't a distinction it's confusion, it's a business name not a personalized license plate.
    Today, 08:05 PM
  • Cosmo
    Comment on Company name help!
    Cosmo
    That's great in theory. But it's a pain in the ass when every time you call a vendor you have to spell your name to them. Our business had a clever name like that. It got old quick.
    Today, 07:53 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie here.

Hi everybody...

Glad to find this forum. I'm just a little freelancer, trying to start my own business, so I need all the help and support I can get (and am happy to give it where needed as well). I have been involved in horses (riding, training, owning, etc) for 20+ years, took off the last few to have a family and finally get a degree (Associates in Graphic Design) but am always education-starved so happy to learn as much as possible when I can. Now I'm back at it, and starting my freelance business specializing in the horse industry. So if anybody has any horse questions, I'd be happy to help there! [img]/emoticons/smilewinkgrin.gif[/img]

[img]/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img]

~ Ramsey
    --
    When I buy stickers for folks in prison, I bring milk not backyard meth - it's a prison party!

welcome and you look like a cutie...wfrom what I can see in your avatar. good luck. Haven't riden a horse in year. my grandfather use to have 2 of them and I became a little rider in my day. but haven't since he gave them up.

'I will become the most powerful Jedi ever!'
    "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Comment

Welcome to our world Cowgirl!

I love hourses, no really I do. I'm no expert but I love riding them.

Graphic Design Heroes! Call me Captain Type Caster. I’ve fought off “The Evil Cosmic Sans” for year but it seems “Dr. Extreme Untalent” keeps bringing him back. I must find a way to defeat this evil creature.

Capt. Creative bring me those comps…

Comment

Wlcome to Cogirl and welcome back to Benjo's sig!

Support Music and Arts Education | www.dafenix.org | 'You have no chance to win.' | GDF Mac Death Squad, Son

Comment

Welcome to the GDF! )

Boobie Island or Bust!
          I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

howdy Cowgirl

WELCOME TO THE GDF

---- Sheriff-Elect of Boobie Island --------

www.conceptprint.com - my company's new site

Comment

Thank you thank you! *bows*

Graphic Design Heroes! Call me Captain Type Caster. I’ve fought off “The Evil Cosmic Sans” for year but it seems “Dr. Extreme Untalent” keeps bringing him back. I must find a way to defeat this evil creature.

Capt. Creative bring me those comps…

Comment

Howdy Cowgirl, welcome to our forum. I'm a horse person also. Grew up around them. My brother owns a stable. [img]/emoticons/cool.gif[/img]

'You don't like your job, you don't strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way.' H. J. Simpson

Comment

Hello, so can you tell me if Mr. Ed did really talk??

digitalcamwhore
                  ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

Hey gang,

Thanks for the welcomes! Amazing how many horse folks there are in the world. Even if it was just a brief encounter or through a sibling! I look forward to sharing on this board. Might take me a few to 'warm up' ...

And no, Mr. Ed couldn't really talk, but I did own a horse one time that could smack his lips together and sound out Mary Had a Little Lamb....... ??? LOL!
                    --
                    When I buy stickers for folks in prison, I bring milk not backyard meth - it's a prison party!

Comment

welcome cowgirl! i am not a horse person. i mean, they're nice and all, and i've ridden a few times...i don't know....guess i just got jealous of all the leather they get to wear...

ha.

man, you're really upbeat for a chick with two heads. which one does the thinking? the 'lady' one, i guess.

enjoy the forum!

oh, dy - nice avatar. much less 'butt-like'.

I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.

Douglas Adams

Comment

Welcome CGEs... My association with horses is in the form of Horsepower as in my hot-rod truck or ol' whatshername's roadster...

Afraid, I decided to call it quits with horses after just one bite - they bite too hard, kick too hard, jump too hard. Most of them seem nice, though. Bit smelly...

Like your site - very thematic and niche oriented - hope you get every equine gig in the land - bet you do too!

BB~:0)

Comment

Hi
                          Welcome to the forum.
                          Love horses. Used to ride show a bit a long time ago (yeah, English saddle) but not anymore.
                          Took a jump without the horse once. Put a bit of a damper on things.
                          Still ride when I can.
                          And I think they smell nice.

PrintDriver is a large format digital print dude. His advice/opinions may not apply to the 4color/offset/web world of printing

Comment

Welcome. I've never ridden a horse. Fed one once. I do like lots of horse power in my car.

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.'
                            - Albert Einstein
                            ProudPenguin
                            P r o d u c t i o n s

Comment

Welcome Cowgirl!

My sister is terrified of horses...... says they look at her funny............

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X