Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PanToshi
    Reply to Cultural Clashes?
    PanToshi
    Hi Kelly and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Today, 07:39 AM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Dye sublimation duvet cover
    KitchWitch
    Hi Krom and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Today, 07:28 AM
  • HotButton
    Reply to Attach a PDF to an InDesign file
    HotButton
    One right way to do this would be to attach the PDF to ... the PDF. This is a good solution when you need to deploy multiple PDF as a single, self-contained file. In Acrobat, (I assume you run Acrobat...
    Today, 07:13 AM
  • designer101
    Could someone give some feedback on this typography please?
    designer101
    This is a piece of typography I have done for an album cover for a song called 'Big City Life'. This is one of the first pieces of typography I have done, and im pretty new to design. Is this actually...
    Today, 05:37 AM
  • kelly05
    Cultural Clashes?
    kelly05
    Hi all! I just joined GDF and please let me know if I'm going against any rules.

I was wondering if anyone had cultural clashes when dealing with clients from a totally different world. I'm...
    Today, 04:08 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X