X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the Forum Doesn't Remember You...

Psst...

Originally posted by Bladez View Post
    So annoying!! If I sign in using this box, it doesn't remember me, no matter what:

But after a while, it signs me out, and if I use this one instead:

it remembers me, every time.
    and...

Originally posted by Kool View Post
    The only thing that has worked sorta, some of the time, for a few people, is

Log out and then come back and without logging back in try and reply to a thread. This will bring up a different log in screen. Log in from there and then use this link for coming to the forum instead of plain old gdf.com.

http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/forum/index.php?
    Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
    | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
    | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PanToshi
    Reply to Logo and Business Card feedback
    PanToshi
    Hi JJ and welcome to GDF.

Logo design is not an ''entry-level'' endeavor - although altogether too many folks seem to think otherwise. Your business plan should have allotted some capital...
    Today, 09:34 PM
  • RushHourGraffic
    Reply to What is your Creative Block remedy?
    RushHourGraffic
    Play with different states of mind. I'm not recommending recreational drug use here (although...).

Sometimes I will roll right out of bed and try to sit down and fire off a few ideas. When...
    Today, 09:16 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Infographic based book on Hydraulic Fracturing
    PrintDriver
    I gave up trying to read your small type on about the 3rd page due to all the spelling and grammar errors.
    You have some strangely cherrypicked data that seems to conflate all fossil fuel usage...
    Today, 08:41 PM
  • MumboJum73
    Reply to Need critique for logo
    MumboJum73
    I agree with what has been said above. I think you can stick with the font but the brain imagery must be re-worked. The idea is a good one but has been done a lot. That can be good or bad depending on...
    Today, 07:34 PM
  • Juanm89
    Reply to Security One Redesign
    Juanm89
    Thank you so much guys
    Today, 07:28 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X