Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• KitchWitch
    Reply to letterpress printer in Vancouver, USA
    KitchWitch
    Hi Kevin and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 04:51 PM
  • Letterpresser
    letterpress printer in Vancouver, USA
    Letterpresser
    Hello, I live and work in Vancouver, WA USA. Those outside of the Pacific Northwest often think of the Canadian city when they hear "Vancouver". I'm just across the river from Portland, Oregon....
    Today, 04:42 PM
  • B
    Comment on Good Lord I need help.
    B
    There are two versions of WordPress. There's the version that's hosted by WordPress that will actually have WordPress as part of the URL. The other option is to download the WordPress software and install...
    Today, 04:26 PM
  • Designia
    Comment on Good Lord I need help.
    Designia
    OK, so if I just go to the cpanel at GoDaddy, and install Joomla, can I start creating the site using an offline page like .index2? And then once it's done rename it to .index and overwrite what was done...
    Today, 03:59 PM
  • Designia
    Reply to Good Lord I need help.
    Designia
    The problem with Wordpress is that it has .wordpress in the domain and I don't want that. And I did look into Drupal and liked Joomla better.
    Cool thanks B, I'll check out the WAMP....
    Today, 03:55 PM

This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the Forum Doesn't Remember You...

Psst...

Originally posted by Bladez View Post
    So annoying!! If I sign in using this box, it doesn't remember me, no matter what:

But after a while, it signs me out, and if I use this one instead:

it remembers me, every time.
    and...

Originally posted by Kool View Post
    The only thing that has worked sorta, some of the time, for a few people, is

Log out and then come back and without logging back in try and reply to a thread. This will bring up a different log in screen. Log in from there and then use this link for coming to the forum instead of plain old gdf.com.

http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/forum/index.php?
    Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
    | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
    | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |
Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
Working...
X