Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, PD...Unfortunately, they do. I have to hide my beliefs at work myself...my boss is lutheran, and we thinks that Wiccan believe in the devil. Personally, I know he's full of it. But, aside from that, he is a good guy. So, I guess I'm okay...at elast until someone more zealous finds out.

Personally, I'm like Audi..I don't care what religion you follow, just don't try to burn me at the stake.
    "Go ahead, make your logos in PS. We charge extra money to redraw your logo into vector art so it can be printed on promotional product. Cha CHING! " - CCericola

Comment

• on an unrelated note (I just happened to notice in this thread), darkworlf, your avitar pic is lurvely

and orangely amazing... and orange-azing!

OK I'll stop
      Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing.
      - Randy K. Milholland

Comment

• darkwolf - I too am not open at my office. At my old office it took me 3 years to actually tell a few close friends there (that i am still friends with today) and mostly only b/c one of them was having a handfasting for her wedding and so then I knew it was safe. lol.
        Religion is a funny thing. I wish it wasn't so faux pas, but like politics its just smarter to be quieter about it in public settings, unless you want a big drama on your hands. I never want any more drama than absolutely necessary so I try to only say something when I feel it's really important or useful.
        I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. ~ Kurt Cobain

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
        Working...
        X