X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 404 Notices

From the home page, under community, trying to click on Social Groups or Albums. Getting the 404 Error.
    "I love deadlines. I love the 'whooshing' sound they make when they go by." - Doug Adams
    LinkedIn

Yeah that's been that way for a long time. It has been brought to the attention of the powers that be but I guess they don't consider it a big problem since it works from any other page.

Comment

Verily, tis a silly bunch.
      "I love deadlines. I love the 'whooshing' sound they make when they go by." - Doug Adams
      LinkedIn

Comment

This thread (and only this thread) has been showing up like this for months. Didn't know if it was something y'all would want to be aware of.

It doesn't bother me personally, because the first word I see is cake.
        Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Wow, that is weird. I have never seen anything like that. Is anybody else seeing this?

Comment

I'm not seeing that on any of the browsers I have installed. But I would enjoy some cake
            "I used to wonder what friendship could be, Until you all shared its magic with me." - Jesus Christ

Comment

Kitch, you haven't been doing something right, and she's ticked with you! lol.
              LinkedIn

Comment

I get that - only for the 'jerk my chain' thread. I'm using IE9 on windows 7.
                Want to know what a true friend is? One who walks in when the world walks out.

Comment

Nope haven't seen anything like that

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Okay first, apologies Gromit. I didn't realize I highjacked your thread. Today has been a weird one.

Now that you mention it, I am on IE7, maybe that's the reason. I don't think I see that from home on Firefox.
                    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

not me
                      I feel like a city kid who has stumbled into a town

Comment

Originally posted by Kool View Post
                        Wow, that is weird. I have never seen anything like that. Is anybody else seeing this?
                        I see it Kool
                        I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.
                        -Louisa May Alcott

Comment

It might help if y'all post your OS and browser types.

I don't see it, OSX Snow Leopard & FireFox, Safari and Opera.
                          This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                          "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Windows 7. Firefox!
                            I feel like a city kid who has stumbled into a town

Comment

OSX (10.5.8), Safari. No problems
                              LinkedIn

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                              Working...
                              X