Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• sfys
    Reply to school project one pager
    sfys
    thanks! could it be that you watched the site through Internet explorer ?
    I don’t know why but it pushes some things two pixel down. I work on a mac so I mostly tested it on chrome, safari...
    Today, 06:01 AM
  • extraordenary
    First Poster Design
    extraordenary
    Hey guys!
    I wanted to know what you guys think about my first poster design. I'm still in high school and I've just recently decided that I was going to pursue in this career path. Prior to this...
    Today, 05:26 AM
  • megoggsc
    Reply to Oh Portland!
    megoggsc
    Thank you Billy! I am still working on it, but here is the version that I meant to upload. I emphasized the Portland sign a little more in this one. ...
    Today, 02:49 AM
  • BillyLogan
    Reply to Oh Portland!
    BillyLogan
    Great work! My only concern is that it does not seem to have a focus subject on it. Add something really cool or highlight something you want to emphasize. Aside from that, I find it really artistically...
    Today, 01:45 AM
  • BillyLogan
    Reply to How to choose a good graphic design for a web design company?
    BillyLogan
    Designing is both a skill and a talent. It is naturally God-given but you can study about it some more to enhance it. I suggest that you go and study first about the basics, line, color, typography and...
    Today, 01:43 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signatures

The Graphic Design Forum is a social forum where designers can gather and talk shop or discuss many non design related topics. It's also a place where members can give and get advise on design related issues. It is at it's core though a forum full of designers of all skill levels and various design related professionals. With that understanding it really makes no sense to fill your signature with what amount to advertisements of design services. The saying "trying to sell ice to Eskimos" sums it up nicely.

To those of you who post links just in the hope that the search spiders will follow them don't bother. We have no follow attributes inserted into every link. All that will happen is the text will get indexed. But it won't get any extra crawling done on your website.

We allow members to post one link to their portfolio in their sigs if they so choose. That can come back to haunt them in the long run though. We do not allow logos, links to services, ads for services, links to various social networking sites that showcase services, blogs or any other forms of borderline advertising.

Use your signature space to quote your favorite book or song. Use it to express your creativity in whatever manner you wish.

Thanks,
    Kool
    Last edited by Kool; 09-26-2009, 02:57 PM.
Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
Working...
X