No announcement yet.

This is a sticky topic.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signatures

The Graphic Design Forum is a social forum where designers can gather and talk shop or discuss many non design related topics. It's also a place where members can give and get advise on design related issues. It is at it's core though a forum full of designers of all skill levels and various design related professionals. With that understanding it really makes no sense to fill your signature with what amount to advertisements of design services. The saying "trying to sell ice to Eskimos" sums it up nicely.

To those of you who post links just in the hope that the search spiders will follow them don't bother. We have no follow attributes inserted into every link. All that will happen is the text will get indexed. But it won't get any extra crawling done on your website.

We allow members to post one link to their portfolio in their sigs if they so choose. That can come back to haunt them in the long run though. We do not allow logos, links to services, ads for services, links to various social networking sites that showcase services, blogs or any other forms of borderline advertising.

Use your signature space to quote your favorite book or song. Use it to express your creativity in whatever manner you wish.

Last edited by Kool; 09-26-2009, 09:57 AM.

Latest Topics

• Avant
    Good Printer for GD student?
    I know for certain this question has been asked a million times, but the threads I've seen are from years ago and a bit outdated so I'm going to ask anyways ...

What are some of your suggestions...
    Today, 07:22 AM
  • Red Kittie Kat
    Reply to Salutations!
    Red Kittie Kat
    Welcome Aboard!

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong,...
    Today, 04:05 AM
  • hyena

Finally found a forum to discuss graphic design, instead of philosophy. My name is Dario, I'm from the Netherlands I'm a student in my last year as Signmaker, and going to start working...
    Today, 03:26 AM
  • YanniPenguin
    Comment on Musician - not graphic artist
    Sorry about that! Please feel free to take down the post. I'll be more careful in the future.
    Today, 12:42 AM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Creating Text Effect in Illstrator
    Hi RS Design and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Yesterday, 11:53 PM

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright 2013 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us