Eyes of the World Media Group (www.eowmg.com
) produces health and wellness-oriented media projects for clients like the United Nations, the National Institutes of Health, the National Science Foundation and The State of California. Our goal is to harness media and technology to help people live healthy, productive, meaningful lives - and have fun doing it.
If innovative digital design make your heart pound, you’ll fit right in. We’re looking for a creative, smart, and organized team member to closely supervise our interactive projects to ensure they are completed on time and on budget with all the bells and whistles.
Reports to: President
- Direct the output of our design and development team
- Drive current projects to completion
- Prepare client estimates, schedules, scope of work, progress reports, etc.
- Support business development outreach, sales, proposal preparation and media production
- Ensure profitability and creative quality on all projects
- Lead client meetings in a professional, engaging, persuasive manner
- Assure timely communication between all project stakeholders
- 1+ years of experience in interactive design and development, some of which has been in a leadership role
- Bachelors degree required
- Capable with Adobe Creative Suite
- Good sense for user interface experience and design
- Comfortable with the highways and byways of HTML and CSS
- Familiar with Drupal, WordPress, other CMSs
- High comfort level with all-things-Mac
- Excellent writing, communication, research and follow-through skills
- Superb attention to detail and adept at time-management
- Well-developed problem solving abilities
- Experience with video production a big plus
- Able hands, artful eye, and warm heart
Compensation: $45,000 - $75,000 plus Benefits
Location: Culver City (near Sony Studios)
To Apply: Email resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate that you are applying for the Interactive Project Manager position in the subject line.