Welcome to the photo project for March! The theme this month is: "Two
Please send the link for your entry to me (morea) by private message. Please do not send attachments, as they don't carry over properly into the voting thread.
(Note: If you have less than 2 posts you will not be able to send private messages; in that case, please post your link in this thread with no image tags and I will add it to the list.)
You can host photos for free at www.thecreativeforum.com
, which will also allow you to put your images into the GDF Photo Gallery (when you upload a photo, just select a GDF destination from the dropdown menu). Free hosting is also available at www.imageshack.us
Please list "March Photo Project" as the subject line of your message.
- I receive a lot of private messages, and this makes sure that entries are not overlooked when the time comes to compile them.
Photo Project "Rules"
• NO PHOTOSHOP or other photo editing software may be used except for processing (cropping, basic tonal/color adjustments, and resizing) No elements, objects, or images can be cloned, cut out, or taken out of the original image other than what occurs from cropping.
• Photos do not have to be taken during the contest; you can enter photos that were taken at any time before the cutoff date.
• You may only enter photos that you have taken yourself.
• Photos should be suitable for all ages. This forum includes members as young as 13, so please keep entries family friendly.
• One entry per member. If you decide to change your entry, please PM the new entry link and note in the PM that it is to replace a previous entry.
• Please limit photo size to 600 pixel width.
Cut off date for submitting photos will be August 31st.