For those of you new to our little PS parties, it usually goes something like this:
- copy the image and add "yourself" (or whatever) to the "photo"
- resave it, preferably as a jpg (so the quality doesn't go downhill too fast)
- host the result (photobucket may resize the image on you, you might need to check your settings for maximum image size, or just host at www.imageshack.us
OR tinypic.com OR on your own web space.
- post the link like this if you are using tinypic
, and for imageshack instructions, see HERE
- at some point, at LEAST once, somebody is going to overwrite somebody else's modification, but no worries... I keep a layered file in Photoshop and if you accidentally get dropped out, I will restore you as soon as I can. If you accidentally overwrite someone and take the same spot they did, you might want to replace yourself in another location (before I get the chance to move you) <evil grin>.
All in all, just have fun. Boom, boom, ain't it great to be crazy?
here's the setting: