By Monday

“Easier to do it yourself”… I totally understand that. I’ve been in that situation. You can try to find and work with, on and off, someone that you trust so that you can build trust and take some time off when you need it and not have to worry.

I normally never post updates on my work projects, but in this case…

They loved the awful world globe word cloud I put together following their instructions, but they did not like the nicer options I designed for them. I was unable to convince them otherwise.

However, they want to make a few changes.

They want to make the letters in the word cloud that match the first letter of their company name bright red to match their company color. They also want some of the O’s in the new words to be little world globes themselves (we’re already talking 2-point type). In addition, they want to swap most of the several hundred words in this world globe word cloud with a new set of words, despite me telling them that it will cost an extra $$$$ to do it.

I’ve been in this profession for going on 40 years now and this is by far the most ill-conceived thing I’ve ever built for a client. Oh well, it’s their money. Sometimes I think the world and half the people in it are slowly losing their minds.

2 Likes

LOL … sounds like quite a sight … and you are definitely right about people losing their minds. :smiley:

Lol, I told you so. :joy:

1 Like