Can someone explain to me how i can do this?

Where are you flying from?

what does this have to do with flying?

You asked how you can do it - and didn’t offer any information whatsoever, I assumed you wanted to go to Bora Bora to attend the night club.

If that’s not what you wanted, can you please clearly state exactly what it is you’re looking to do?

As such, I asked where you’re flying from, so you can attend the event.

Bora Bora is a night club and they made this image of the location in the city. I also opened a night club and I need to do exactly that so people know where to come

… so you need a map? This is a pretty simple thing to do with the pen tool, and there are open source map utils available like OpenStreetMap

1 Like

Mm ok…but there is one more thing… after they made the image, they made a 3D animation of how to open a map and this is the image

I have no idea how to do that but someone else here may know.

1 Like

Pardon my humour - I just wanted to get the conversation started on exactly what you wanted.

Sorry if it was crass humour.

Hope it’s ok.

You get a stock image of a 3d folded map like these

Superimpose your map on top and move the pin where you want.

If you want more precise you can create from scratch - but if you don’t know how to do this, then I can’t tell you in a single forum post. Sorry.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the information :wink:

Sorry, but the best way to do that is to use a graphic designer – especially if you want your night club to look credible and professional. I very much doubt that if you gave no idea what you are doing, the results are going to look particularly sleek.

It is like me asking how do I re-bore my engine. Someone could give me step-by-step instruction, but I’d wager my car wouldn’t run properly – if at all – afterwards.

I am not saying that to be dismissive or protectionist, but if someone who has some knowledge asks for information to perform a particular task, that’s one thing, but if some who has no idea (and why should they if their skillset is elsewhere), then the results will very likely require a whole new engine.

Not what you want to hear I’m sure, but that is my opinion, based on 30 years of experience. We’ve all seen your scenario many times before. Save some money and pay someone who knows what they are doing to do it. It’ll cost you a lot more in the long run if you don’t. Even if not directly, in the more intangible areas of brand management it will – unless your nightclub is a grunge, guerrilla, urban, anarchic kind of affairs, that is self-consciously ad-hoc in its promotion. If there is any level of sophistication, or market targeting required, the DIY approach rarely ends well.

1 Like

I got the ideea. I looked for someone else, but the one I gave asked for $120, I think it’s too expensive.and I decided to try it myself because I don’t need it urgently.

$120 is very cheap.
Think how quickly you’d make $120 in one night serving drinks, food, entry fees to club etc.
Back in my day, entry to a club was about $10, so 12 customers would have covered your map graphic to find the place - presumably so more than 12 can find the place.

Last time I went to a nightclub, the charge to enter was almost $50.
I just went home instead.

1 Like

@Davis22 FYI do not post the same question multiple times.

Thank you.

I’m with Smurf. If they are any good, at that price, I’d bite their hand off. I would have expected it to be a lot more, especially for 3D animation.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.