Funniest COVID19 Memes

It’s like a dart game, except the nachos need to be eaten with forks.

1 Like

4 Likes

Or maybe…

3 Likes

1 Like

TAN

5 Likes

JT

2 Likes

Ok, not a covid meme, but NASA has confirmed a 6’ meteor has a 41% chance of hitting the atmosphere (and burning up) on Nov. 2nd - the day before the election. The merchandisers are quick:
Screen Shot 2020-08-25 at 7.25.35 AM

3 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

lmaooo! :smiley:

Sounds like the cherry on the top of the awesome year we’ve had so far

:grin:

5 Likes

I’m missing the reference on this one. Is it a movie?

He was a villain in one of the Batman movies.

And the Covid pandemic was traced back to someone eating an uncooked bat.

uncooked bat i get. Haven’t seen a Batman movie since Catwoman Penguin (1992)

That’s straight out of Indiana Jones. You sure it’s not tuna or uni?

We had a small bat in the house two or three weeks ago. It just clung to the kitchen wall and watched me as I walked around trying to figure out what to do with it. I finally herded it over to the door with a broom.

A couple of years ago, in a nearby town, a man caught rabies and died from bats in their house. Apparently, they just let them in and regarded them as interesting visitors. Bats mostly just creep me out.

I love bats … their big black eyes remind me of pups in a way. :wink: That does not mean I want one on me or near me :stuck_out_tongue:
Many years ago one got in our house. I was about 15 at the time. My Mom was freaking out like I had never seen her freak out. The poor little thing was hanging on the wall near our big clock. I went and got a chair, and empty coffee can (back when they used to be actual tin and not plastic) and a big plate. I set the can right over the top and slid the plate up behind. I got down and walked him outside. My Mother than proceeded to holler at me for using one of her good plates LOL … yer welcome Mom :wink:

I thought I did pretty good for a teenager who was surrounded by 3 screaming siblings and a wacko Mom :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

3 Likes