Graphic Designer CD Cover Game

Hey, you got the same image as Mojo from a few weeks ago! I love the album title. It definitely has a good steampunk feel.

2 Likes

I thought it looked familiar
:smiley:

6 Likes

Almost had the name in there twice, woopsies

3 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

7 Likes

3 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

shamelessly stealing CraigB’s type gun idea.

3 Likes

Ha. I actually didn’t plan on it looking like a type gun (is that what it’s called? Punch label? Man, I can’t remember), but now that you mention it, it does. Yours certainly looks more authentic.

Back when, we called it an embossing gun or embossing machine. Now that means a heat gun or a $$$ item for cutting dies or embossing large items :wink: It will always be an embossing gun to me and how I horded embossing tape.

Now it’s technically called an embossing label maker or something like that :wink:

I searched for ‘type tape’ on myfonts.com and that font came up. It’s called type gun.

Weird how badly compressed the jpg is at 50%, btw. Type gun no like compression.

I didn’t realize they still made these things. I figured they’d gone away by sometime in the '70s or '80s. Anyway, they’re still for sale on Amazon. I suppose they’re still a good way to make durable labels for various things.

https://www.amazon.com/DYMO-Organizer-Xpress-Label-12966/dp/B0000AQOD3

1 Like

5 Likes

7 Likes