Graphic Designer CD Cover Game

5 Likes

Lots of great work here! Bravo to all! I especially like the work of Steve_O, Praxis, and RedKittieKat.

By the way, to give you some background on the Cover I posted. This is GEO, a reformed gang member turned Mentor to at-risk teenagers through his organization OMAC (Operation Making A Change) working to stop the violence in this area. This is a CD of songs he wrote and sang after a wonderful lady who is a Board Member form the organization and a local leader in the Black Community, lost her son in a drive-by shooting last year and shortly afterwards, she, herself, died suddenly of an unexpected heart attack.

1 Like

5 Likes

This made me smile :grin:

3 Likes

Not my best work, but not too bad for a quick couple minutes.

4 Likes

No worries, no one is going to critique you :wink: It’s just a fun, little time waster we like to dabble with.

1 Like

2 Likes

I think I hit the jackpot with this combo! This is my first time contributing to anything in this forum, thanks for posting this!

4 Likes

Welcome Aboard! :slight_smile:

1 Like

7 Likes

I have some new fonts, and I’m looking forward to taking them for a spin (pun intended) for some covers, but I am in the middle of an absolutely crazy busy time.

Nice word @CraigB!

2 Likes

5 Likes

Nice typography!

1 Like

I love Blackriver :wink:

3 Likes

I LOVE this! Nice work!!

5 Likes

I love the Big Tickle collection by Vintage Voyage! They are all so delightful! :heart::heart: Niceeeee!! :grin:

I like to think I’m impervious to impulse buying; but I got an email from MyFonts with the collection on sale, and I couldn’t pass it up.

1 Like

3 Likes