I will pay someone to convert 2 png files to vector

I’ve tried everything I can think of to convert 2 png files to vector files so they can printed onto t-shirts for my kid’s elementary school fundraiser carnival.

I paid for a program that was supposed to convert it (VectorMagic). The result was pixelated beyond belief.

I then tried a program called Vectr (vectr.com). The results looked good, but the files were sent to the t-shirt printer, and he said he can’t use them.

I’m a parent volunteer for the school, and I’m doing this to help the school. But I also just lost my job and can’t spend any more time trying to figure out this dark vector demon. I need to spend my time sending out resumes.

For someone who knows what he/she is doing and has the right software, I think this is a relatively simple task.

If you’re able to vectorize these 2 files for me this week, please let me know what you will charge.

Thank you, in advance, for your consideration!

Could you show the graphic, so we can figure out how much it need for charge?

Thanks for getting back to me, praveen001!

Here are the graphics:

Hi @stephenssg ,

If you still need help please touch base with me at victor.cisin10 @ gmail .com

Note i will provide you following:

1. We will create the 2 vector files
  2. Provide scalable vector formate source file use for printing purpose.
  3. Provide the formate in jpg, png, and AI formate

Thanks,
Victor

1 Like

Please provide an email address so people can contact you privately to discuss this. Thanks. :grin:

2 Likes

Here you are @stephenssg.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xZ3WoXdOjn4mnpxjA_urBZuyx2MFQkZ4?usp=sharing

1 Like

Thank you, tvanhhuy!!!
Please email me at stephenssg@yahoo.com to tell me how much I can pay you for your service.

KitchWitch, thanks for your reply!

My email address is stephenssg@yahoo.com.

Thank you, Victor. I really appreciate your responding to my call for help.
I will let you know if I need anything else.

Have a great day!
Sara
stephenssg@yahoo.com

1 Like

Sara, You’re most welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

©2019 Graphic Design Forum | Contact | Legal | Twitter | Facebook