Need suggestions about 3D software

Hello everyone…Hope you all are well.My name is wood.currently doing my masters in design (entering in 2nd year very soon). I’m very good at graphic designing but now I wanted to start work on the 3D design. So suggest to me your experienced 3D designing software?
Thank you…

Tell us what you mean by 3D design. All of the fields below use different softwares.
Do you mean 3D design as in Animation?
3D design as in Industrial design?
3D design as in packaging?
3D design as in 3D printing?
All of the above?
None of the above?

Oh, and how could I forget…
3D design as in Environmental/Experiential design?

Hello PrintDriver!
Thanks for your response. Actually one of my friends needs to market his company product and they want 3D design animation because they display his Advertising on the airport so first of all, tell me how I design this type of Ad because it is new for me. Kindly suggest me any good airport marketing agency

That doesn’t narrow it down much.
Are you 3D animating the product to show on video screens in an airport?
Real estate on those screens is pricey and I have no idea what marketing agency you’d contact, short of going to the airport in question and looking at the tag on the monitor casing, which will usually tell you who is providing the equipment and feed.

What country are you in?

If you are animating the product, are you working from provided CAD drawings or doing it all yourself from base drawing on up? Do you have conventional drawing skills? Have you experimented with any of the 3D rendering softwares at all?

How much time do you have? Cuz 3D software and animation is not an easy skill. There is a very steep learning curve. If you’ve never done it, I’d highly suggest you either find someone to sub the work to, or politely tell your friend you aren’t qualified.

©2020 Graphic Design Forum | Contact | Legal | Twitter | Facebook